Find fellow escapists near you...!

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Leemaster777 said:
I live in Spring Hill, Florida. Or, as I like to call it, the middle of FUCKING nowhere.

Seriously, unless you want to go to the beach or the Walmart, there isn't SHIT to do out here.

...unless you want to go to a strip club. In which case, there are at least 3 within 20 minutes drive of my house. That number multiplies several times if you also count sex shops.

So, yeah, it's either shopping, swimming, or wanking down here.
Thats howit is with the part of Florida Im in.....the panhandle fucking blows

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
I think it is kind of scary to be too specific about your real location, but I will risk it; why not?

In a van down by the river.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Don`t come here, most people are colder than the ice in Antarctica.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Windsor, ON, Canada, same as [user]PayneTrayne[/user] and just up the road from [user]theSovietConnection[/user].
Issurru said:
Lloydminster Canada, P.S. Why the fuck is it so cold?! :(
lol you're getting the same snowstorm that we got a few days ago. It was cold for us too.
ouch111 said:
Montréal, anyone?

[sub]Anyone?[/sub]
No, but you do live in a lovely city. Non, mais Montréal est une ville tres magnifique.

...Close enough?

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
Now I know someone's probably already said it, but I'm not reading through 700+ comments to find out.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/search

The easier, quicker, less social way of finding people.

With it's powers I have uncovered the knowledge of someone's account whom I knew from high school!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
I'm in Derby, UK :) Would be cool if someone else here is in the same place :D
albear said:
Derby, UK (doing my placement year for my Uni course)

(op - my brothers at uclan, 1st year, architecture i think)
Well, after stalking the entire thread, it seems you two are the closest to where I live (Nottingham). It's strange, because last time there was a thread like this there were two people about 20 minutes from me.

J03bot said:
fire-exit-man said:
Meh, not bad I guess, thank you =). It's pretty expensive here though (housing wise) so me and the missus are probably gonna be moving back to Peterborough.
You don't want to do that, it's a hole. Though as it happens it's my hole. When I'm not being a student, anyway.
What a coincidence! That happens to be roughly where I go to school. I wonder if we've met before...

EDIT: I just did a profile/location search for Nottingham and the only username I recognise is Daystar Clarion.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Tharwen said:
J03bot said:
fire-exit-man said:
Meh, not bad I guess, thank you =). It's pretty expensive here though (housing wise) so me and the missus are probably gonna be moving back to Peterborough.
You don't want to do that, it's a hole. Though as it happens it's my hole. When I'm not being a student, anyway.
What a coincidence! That happens to be roughly where I go to school. I wonder if we've met before...
How very odd that would be. I wonder if we have mutual friends on facebook or anything... (7, apparently)

CATB320

Jan 30, 2011
darthmason0719 said:
Your Avatar FTW

OT: Eastern Kentucky
Mrhappyface 2 said:
Fort Campbell., Kentucky.
I've looked through like six pages and you all are the closest escapists I've found. I'm in Louisville, though. Still surprised to see other people from Kentucky!

SideSlyGuy

Jul 7, 2009
I live in Swartz Creek Michigan. I'll be graduating High School in June so I can move to a more obscure location in Michigan. Coloumbiaville.