FindMakarov Unleashes Live Action Modern Warfare Trailer

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
the clockmaker said:
I was gonna nitpick that shepard couldn't promote soap because, you kow, differant armies.

BUT THEN..

Holy shit did you see that drop into Moscow?
Yeh, that drop was amazing. Amazing what people can pull off these days. Beats whining about the accents and ranting that there's no point in recreating scenes from the game, anyway....

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
I thought that was pretty cool. Not the best fan-film I've seen (I'd have to give that to "Beyond Black Mesa" like the little Valve fanboy that I am), but a lot better than I'd originally expected when I clicked the link.

And I would have bet money (Like a lot of people would have) that this was a big setup for MW3.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
I really enjoyed watching that and i'm not even a big fan of COD. It was very well produced, incredibly realistic for a fan made film.

SoloStoffe

Apr 2, 2010
The trailer was awesome (and I'm a CoD hater), but I have to say, they don't do a very good russian accent...

Jun 7, 2010
Phew, it's just a fan film, maybe bulletstorm, brink and DNF will get some time in the limelight before the inevitable call of duty sequel comes and shitties it all up.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
The cinematography is fantastic, but the voice acting is pretty awful. Especially the English and Scottish accents (or attempts at, I should say).