First Alchoholic Drink

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Started with lager. Its a bit of an aquired taste so start early.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Never had, never will.

They just smell bad, and I don't put anything in my mouth that smells bad.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Cajt said:
marter said:
Never had an alcoholic beverage, never will.
Same here.

There's just no point to it.
They taste good and being drunk is fun. I believe that's a point...

Don't knock it till you've tried it ;)

OT: Fosters (blech) sometime near my 16th.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Some beer when I turned 16.

I didn't understand why people liked alcoholic drinks so much after that, they all taste like CRAP to me. It's the taste of the alcohol itself; really bitter and something else I can't quite describe.

Never had anything alcoholic again after that. I'd rather drink things that taste nice, thanks.

Jammerz

Nov 2, 2009
A pint of Magners like last year, all drinks up to that weren't really a full drink

linwolf

Jan 9, 2010
½ a beer when I was around 11, got drunk for the fist time on my 15 birthday

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Those "never" comments sound very odd, but I guess that's because of the rather young average age of people in here. And then again, I'm Finnish so such things as never drinking alcohol (not even tasting) seem out of this world.

OT: Might have tasted a bit earlier too, but the first time I remember very well was sparkling wine when I was 10.

Bassman_2

Feb 9, 2009
Sip of Heinekin or Budweiser or Dos Equis. One of those and I'm never having it again. But new years I jokingly took a sip of tequila, nasty stuff.

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
Well my first Fosters was at my aunties birthday when I was 14. Pretty cool.
However, as far as stories go.

I did monster tequila slammers at a party i had around 17-18. We were trying to drink each other under the table and i had to live up to my irish ancestry. I was going crazy and had shit loads. Acoompany that with lots of beer and wine from France and boom i was shit faced.

We ended up playing a card game and nearly every lad ended up getting naked and none of the girls got past underwear. I gave a massage to a hot chick, won the best arse competition, shaved my mates chest hair, threw up in a plant pot, got kissed many times, ate curry off my best mates belly, and finally fell asleep. Only to be woken up by my mate pointing out my ex girlfriend was spooning me to which i ran out of the house in my cruds.

Evicted from my own house certainly tops drunken experiences.

Octorok

May 28, 2009
I got drunk when I was 5 on some beer at a party, then again at age 11 I got really, really pissed at my brother's 21st. I can't even remember most of the night.

I didn't drink for a while after that, but now I'm 14, nearly 15 and drink quite a bit at parties, dinners and just in general. In fact, I got very drunk at Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve.

Aeriath

Sep 10, 2009
Vodka and Coke at 4. My dad was fairly drunk on New Years and gave me the wrong glass by mistake. I haven't drunk much since then, because beer smells/tastes like rotting corpses and spirits aren't much better.

Cargin

Jun 3, 2009
well, apart from all the sips of whatever, pre-10years old, cos i really cant remember back that far, the first drink that i had that was actually my drink, start to finish, in my hand the whole time, etc, was at 15. Twas a can of Pils lager, cheap ass muck, but hey, we've all gota start sumwhere.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I was tasting vodka when i was 3.I got drunk and fell asleep.Good thing nothing bad happened.

You wish.

Shut up subconscious.No one was talking to you.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Fysh said:
CloggedDonkey said:
EDIT: I live in America, and the age in this country is 18, is it different elsewhere? because some people are drinking really early.
Wait, what? 18? If you live in the U.S., which I'm assuming you mean by America, the legal age is 21.

Anyhow, I don't remember when my first sip was, but my first memorable drinking experience was when I was 16, for my birthday actually. I took a drunk walk through a nice part of town with a couple of my friends. We almost fell asleep in a leaf pile while stopping for a rest. It was quite nice.
messed up there, meant to say 21. it was 1:30 and I was tired, sorry. they're thinking of changing it in my state because at 18 you can die in a war, but not have a drink.