First Alchoholic Drink

Vredesbyrd67

Apr 20, 2009
A can of Old Style while I was playing Halo 3 on XBL at my friend's house when I was 17. It was a good night.

TheSkaAssassin

Oct 12, 2009
Smirnoff Ice Triple Black when I was 15.

Now I'm 18 and my parents are cool with me drinking.

Serge A. Storms said:
if you want to turn someone off of alcohol before they ever start, give them Heineken at a young age. They're fear booze like a child molester if that's the first thing they ever drink.
Seconded. Fuck Heineken.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
saying the first time I have ever consumed some kind of alcohol(some brandy in a little tiny chocolate cherry) I was a)12 and /B/)it gave me a hangover and massive headache, I will never drink ever.

EDIT: I live in America, and the age in this country is 18, is it different elsewhere? because some people are drinking really early.

Tsuillo

Sep 5, 2009
Drinking for the first time was with my older brother.

Far underage, but luckaly it started with Absolute, albeit far too much of it XD

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
First full drink or for taste... i think it was a brandy if the latter... first full one is a pear cider... nothing else appeals to me but i don't have any interest in social drinking (even though i'm irsih would you believe)

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Around third grade, on the last day of school, I came home after a huge walk from my bus stop, and it was hot as hell. So, naturally, when I saw my parents had some drinks on the counter, I walked right up and took a swig. And that was how I found out that I hate the taste of beer.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Had some bacardi breezers or smirnoff ices when i was 13 (i know it's a lame kiddie drink, well it was 8 yeara ago, shoot me alright) i guess that was the first time i drank for real.
Usually i prefer beer though. been an avid fan of teh stuff for 6 years.

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
At my favourite aunt's wedding when I was 16 I had 6 pints of Guinness. Then nothing else until I was 18, and now I'm hooked on Jagermeister.

JustinOCo

Aug 7, 2009
Partial Beverage - A sip of dad's guiness at around 8
Full one - Random disgusting mixture (inkball) that one of my brothers friends decided to give to me

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Umm ... well I've sampled a few different beverages over the past 8 years or so (little sip here, little sip there), but I have never actually had a proper drink (more then just a celebratory/testing sip). As for my first ever? probably about age ... 7, a sip of sme red-wine to celebrate an A.F.L. related matter.

So yeah, apart from little sips (and I mean little) of different drinks a few times a year I don't drink, I mean, my parents let me but I don't like any types of alcohol, and because of that I have no intention of ever drinking (I only taste-test because my parents go 'Try a little bit of this, see if you like it')

Snork Maiden

Snork snork
Nov 25, 2009
Apart from horrible lager or alcopops I drank at parties growing up, first legally drink was either some funky ale, or a Woo Woo cocktail depending on which order we went to bars.

Osloq

Mar 9, 2008
First drink would probably be a bit of Tia Maria when I was 12 or something because my dad and uncles had unearthed a bottle. I had my first taste of beer at around 14 I think and what followed that first drink was years of harmful underage drinking. Stay in school kids.

atombeast707

Dec 8, 2009
got wasted a few months back. involved like 6 different grain alcahols (spelling). im 15. in the US, so normal i guess

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008
A glass of wine, I was 8, and it was during dinner at my grandparent's house, and with full consent of the family.

And now, I am a connoisseur of fine wine and liquor.