First Escapist Show

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
My friend showed me this site. Didn't think it was to good at first. Then he shows me Zero Puncuation's review of Fallout 3., and I was hooked.

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
i was looking for how halo 3 was doing in the ratings... "halo 3 review" in google led me to ZP and that was that

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
Jonluw said:
For the love of all that is holy, use the search bar!
Please!

We have this thread every week.
"What brought you to the escapist?"
"Why did you come here?"
"What made you join the forum?"

And the answer is always the same: Zero punctuation. Seriously. Quit it.
nobody uses the search bar. I've seen 5 threads regarding having to pay for multiplayer for the past week or so(exaggerations aside) and every other day we get a "Your avatar did X" thread

plus I do agree with the last point, if your answer isn't ZP, I'd be very surprised.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
drbarno said:
Jonluw said:
For the love of all that is holy, use the search bar!
Please!

We have this thread every week.
"What brought you to the escapist?"
"Why did you come here?"
"What made you join the forum?"

And the answer is always the same: Zero punctuation. Seriously. Quit it.
nobody uses the search bar. I've seen 5 threads regarding having to pay for multiplayer for the past week or so(exaggerations aside) and every other day we get a "Your avatar did X" thread
Yeah, *shiver*
The Your avatar threads.

Makes me wonder if people are even aware that we have a forum games & RP section where those threads belong.

Edit: Besides, it isn't completely necessary to use the search bar if you are sure your idea is original and/or have a basic idea of what threads we've had lately and what threads we have all the time.
I refuse to believe someone has managed to miss all the 'what brought you here' threads.

mionic

May 22, 2011
For me it all started with a friend showing me EC and, well. ZP is good too.

Doti

Jun 8, 2011
For me it was actually There Will Be Brawl, but Zero Punctuation and Extra Credits were the ones that kept me here and made me join the community.

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
I'm going to answer like everybody else. Zero Punctuation. More specifically the FFXIII review.

Olorune

Jan 16, 2009
I saw part of a ZP episode on G4TV back when it wasn't hogwash B.S. and from then on I was hooked.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Rex Dark said:
Basically, I followed Unforgotten Realms from Newgrounds to URealms to here.
Same here... Person with a large post count that I have never seen before o_o

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
I searched for some Darkness gameplay one day on YouTube when I was bored and found Yahtzee's first video review. I thought it was hilarious so I watched his Halo and Fable reviews from YouTube until I came across the video saying he came to the Escapist. I came here and watched all of them and made an account probably a month after all that.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I was addicted to Xplay for a time (Dark times indeed) and they would show censored clips of ZP and I enjoyed that part and after the review of Oblivion I followed Yahtzee here and I gave up on Xplay