First F.E.A.R. 3 Promo Art Revealed

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Irridium said:
Hopefully its as scary as the first one. That and hopefully the AI is as good as it was in the first one.

Both of those seemed absent in F.E.A.R. 2
I bought F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins and I'm still too scared to finish it. I already know what happens, but damn it, I'm such a scaredy cat :3

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Irridium said:
Hopefully its as scary as the first one. That and hopefully the AI is as good as it was in the first one.

Both of those seemed absent in F.E.A.R. 2
The scares were never there...But the AI was okay in FEAR 2, they were just to eager to use the new "knock stuff down to make cover" system.

That said, I loved F.E.A.R., all of it. From 1 to Files to 2. I will gladly get F.E.A.R. 3 on launch day.

Apr 28, 2008
Radelaide said:
I bought F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins and I'm still too scared to finish it. I already know what happens, but damn it, I'm such a scaredy cat :3
Eh, I just didn't like how they turned the scares from something you couldn't control or fight back against to, well, something that you can fight back against.

Onyx Oblivion said:
The scares were never there...But the AI was okay in FEAR 2, they were just to eager to use the new "knock stuff down to make cover" system.

That said, I loved F.E.A.R., all of it. From 1 to Files to 2. I will gladly get F.E.A.R. 3 on launch day.
Yeah. But for some reason I didn't have as much fun fighting the guys from 2.

In the first one they always kept me on my toes, one time I was ambushed by 5 guys, killed 4, and couldn't find the 5th. So I just assumed he was exploded by one of my grenades. A little bit later after an "encounter", he runs up behind me and smacks me. Turns out he was trailing me. I don't know if it was an error or something, or if he was just that smart, but it was damned impressive.

Scared me shitless.