First game you can remember playing

Dora

Jul 13, 2009
Joust for the Atari. Joust is still one of my favourite games, and I played it a ton until the cord that connected the Atari to my TV failed. Just such simple, fun gameplay. I think I was probably five at the time. It was my young Uncle's idea of bonding with me whenever he babysat me. (He also taught me to read.)

cptawesome

Nov 2, 2009
the first game I ever played was Super Mario All-Stars for the SNES, and I think it may have been Super Mario Bros. 3.

good times, good times

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
I think the first game I played was The Mystery of Greveholm and I think it was based on a Swedish X-mas calendar show

I was maybe 5-6 years when I played it the first time and the Count scared the fuck out of me

Stevie Clayton

Mar 18, 2011
I can't remember my very first but its one of 3 titles i think its the first one ive listed.
Super Mario Bros
Streets of Rage
Sonic the Hedgehog

Hawkeye16

Nov 15, 2009
The first game I REMEMBER playing is Mega Man Legends. Never quite got over that crush I had on Tron Bonne.

Though my dad is telling me as I type this that the first game I ACTUALLY played was Mario Kart 64.

Lonely Swordsman

Jun 29, 2009
Before I got my first proper games my dad took an old computer home from work nobody used anymore and loaded up some C64 games on it. The first game I remember playing was some rubbish minigame collection where you played a knight competing in a tournament in different weapon disciplines. The only two I could get the hang of were the morning star duel and bow and arrow shooting.

Shadow Geo

Mar 24, 2011
The first I ever played was Super Mario Bros. 2. Loved that fake little game! But the first I ever owned was Mario Kart 64. Good times man.

hobohazard

Apr 2, 2011
oh must have been that sonic game i played before i realized all of sonics new games are suck (i think it was sonic heros, maby) oh shortly folowed by halo combat evolved. ah the memorys. (i still think its the best one)

ishist

Jul 6, 2010
Popeye on the TRS-80. And Pong, but I had to program that in by following the manual because I didn't have a cartridge.

I would guesstimate that I was 6-7 at the time.

EmpressZombiKitty

Mar 27, 2011
It's a tie between playing Altered Beast with my Dad and switching off on Sonic with my Mom. Although, I remember sitting next to Mom watching her play Doom as well and then trying it out myself. Memory is all jumbled on those early games. I suppose I'd have to look up the years to see which really came first.

MK Tha Rebel

Jun 12, 2009
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars was the first game I really played, and beat. Still a great game after all this time.

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
earliest i can remember is playing star wars demolition with my brother on the ps1

those were the days before the alphabet came along with education...

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
It was called Pandora's box and was on the old Apple Macs, about a wizard (Actually I have no idea what the plot was about, it was on our school computers) It was a point and click adventure.