First game you ever played? Have you ever finished it?

Reiterpallasch

Sep 27, 2010
My first game was Star Wars: Dark Forces. God, do I love that game. I beat it countless times and i still play it.
I wish LucasArts was still that good.

Songblade

Jan 28, 2011
The first games I played were on atari/colecovision/intellivision systems... and the games were pretty much infinite... so technically, no I didn't "finish" them.

But for the NES, yes. Beat SMB1.

It should be noted that I beat Battletoads and Ninja Gaiden II on a NES too - and that, my friends, was some tough shizz.

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
I think it was one of the original 3 Spyros. Either that or Pokemon Snap. As for Spyro, my PS1 broke before I could finish it. As for Pokemon Snap, yes, I did.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
The very first game I played was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on the PlayStation 1. I've completely beaten it with every character.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
My first game was Klonoa: Empire of Dreams.
I never beat it, but I did get to the last stage.

Timnoldzim

May 19, 2012
My first game was Ocarina of Time. God, what a great way to start.

I first beat it in 2007, after playing it on and off since 2001 (when I got my own copy). Since then, I've beaten it 3 more times. Needless to say, I'm pretty good at it.

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011
Super Mario Bros. 3, when I was...4? Around that age.
Never finished, no interest in the game anymore. The first game I did finish was Custom Robo for the Gamecube at 9 or so.

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
Pajama Sam 3: You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Just reading the first part of the synopsis gave me huge nostalgia.
I think its still around here somewhere aswell. I wonder if it runs on windows 7...

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Altered Beast, and I have beating it down to a science with two people. Though it's neither a long nor hard game.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Not really easy to say. My first game was one of the Super Mario games for NES or possibly Duck Hunt. However I have completed all the Super Mario games, but not the NES version of Super Mario Bros. 2 without the save function. I didn't beat that until I played Super Mario All Stars a few years later. I don't know how many times I have beat those games, but there has been quite a few times.

Simonoly

Oct 17, 2011
My first game was Super Cobra on an old Atari. Never finished it as I was too busy being a child.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
The first game I ever played was The Ultimate DOOM when I was little. I've finished all the chapters (or whatever), and all of DOOM II.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
I dunno, does Duck Hunt have an ending? It was on the same cartridge as Super Mario Bros., and I beat that one, so I guess.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Nope!. My first game was Mario Bros. on the Atari. That there was 100 levels of crab and turtle kicking fun, but I always get bored of the repetitive gameplay well before level 100.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
Do you honestly think a 4 year old can finish heroes of might and magic?
So many good memories,
I lost the cd I know 3 is better but i just want to play it again for nostalgia's sake.
Wish i could play it once more but where am i supposed to get a working copy.