First of the Year

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
2,263
0
1
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Gender
Guy
Erin looks very cute and attractive in this one.

Take your time your life should be more importent the amusement of us.
 

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
5,499
0
0
Awh, that so very much resembles what I did on New Years, except it was me and my wife instead of a rat-friend playing games while the rest of the city was celebrating explosively... or working.
 

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
33,804
0
0
New Year's Eve here sounded like some buttcrack was deliberately launching fireworks at my house.

I see the mouse is back. I wonder what it means.
 

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
3,560
0
0
We literally provoked a blackout in our entire block. All thanks to some stupid baloons and a complete lack of common sense to let them loose NEAR some high tension cables. There was a BOOM and the entire block took it pretty well, they kept singing a popular spanish song about blackouts [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw8kQxMQ6uc]. Great way to start a new year :)

Barbas said:
I see the mouse is back. I wonder what it means.
Fancy rat please, there's a clear distinction. I think. Also, Suchong is immortal. Kinda. Sorta.
 

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
33,804
0
0
SupahGamuh said:
We literally provoked a blackout in our entire block. All thanks to some stupid baloons and a complete lack of common sense to let them loose NEAR some high tension cables. There was a BOOM and the entire block took it pretty well, they kept singing a popular spanish song about blackouts [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw8kQxMQ6uc]. Great way to start a new year :)

Barbas said:
I see the mouse is back. I wonder what it means.
Fancy rat please, there's a clear distinction. I think. Also, Suchong is immortal. Kinda. Sorta.
Hmmm. Well, it's no hedgehog. Rats are pretty neat, though. They have a certain --- almost bureaucratic -- efficiency to them.
 

DaViller

New member
Sep 3, 2013
172
0
0
I had that exact same look on my face when I was playing through the chrystal awaken loop in bravely default. Luckily it wasn´t new years so it was a bit less sad.
 

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
16,497
2
43
I spent my new years eve drinking my height in beer.

 

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
2,093
0
0
I appreciate art of this quality must take a hell of a long time... but I'd love to see every CM comic in this style ^_^
 

Muspelheim

New member
Apr 7, 2011
2,023
0
0
Barbas said:
New Year's Eve here sounded like some buttcrack was deliberately launching fireworks at my house.

I see the mouse is back. I wonder what it means.
Someone fumbled and threw a firecracker into the kitchen I was in. I was behind the sofa a full second before it went off, like a pro.

I did wear half an empty beer carton as a helmet, though. I'd probably been safe.
 

Me55enger

New member
Dec 16, 2008
1,095
0
0
Dr.Susse said:
I spent my new years eve drinking my height in beer.

Is that the Beer Wizard thing? I saw the Beer Wizard thing.

Any way we can get, like, a desktop size of this picture?
 

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
8,977
0
0
I was out raving NYE. I had a blast! It was good to dance with all my friends
 

Rabbitboy

New member
Apr 11, 2014
2,966
0
0
Barbas said:
I see the mouse is back. I wonder what it means.
Moar rodent porn!


"kill me"

Well you buy the plane tickets and I will push you out of the door. I even know a pilot who is willing to participate.
 

NRVNQSR86

New member
Mar 29, 2011
26
0
0
*licks Erin* Cute ^^ ... Wait, I didn't mean it THAT way... *hides for a moment*

*Ahem* Nice artstyle Carter! Was intensive to make wasn't it?
 

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
511
2
23
Good to see that I wasn't the only one who did fuck all New Year's Eve.
 

Sheo_Dagana

New member
Aug 12, 2009
966
0
0
The funny part is, I was out drinking with other people at a Burlesque show, and I WISH I'd been home like this. This is pretty much me every year except this year. This year I went out with my best friend, his boyfriend, and his boyfriend's friends, who were huge assholes to every service person we encountered and also to me, because they didn't talk to me all night long except to ask me to take a picture, which I wasn't thanked for taking. Seriously, it was like talking to two brick walls.

I miss being anti-social.