First thought in your head when you see a hot girl

heyheysg

Jul 13, 2009
Since it's been widely accepted that men are generally shallow, superficial beings. Let's do an unofficial survey.

When you see a hot girl on the street, in the lift, in school or at your office.

a) Your first thoughts are?
b) Your subsequent thoughts and actions

Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath

Feb 20, 2010
a) Is she in my league or not? Or do I feel like I'm brave today?
b) Ignore her, if she's out of my league, if she isn't, go make friends with her (unless I feel brave).

However, I already have a crush, but she rejected me, and that broke my heart, so I don't touch girls alot anymore. She's getting hotter by the day, and we are prolly best friends.

Jul 22, 2009
A) Holy feckstics she's hot...

B) Stand there/ walk by shyly then leave in the opposite direction.

Hey I'm a coward when I'm not drunk...

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
a) Wonder if she's single, Is she smart? , Is SHE the shallow one?

b) ask name, find common interests and then you kinda find out from there if you have a chance

:D .... I swear I think too much e__e

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
You say a shallow guy THINKS when he sees a woman? His heart would be pounding so hard that he wouldn't hear his own thoughts.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
My first thoughts? Oh look, a subjectively attractive female. Subsequent thoughts and actions...I don't know, I guess I just continue with what I'm doing. I'm a straight female, therefore I'm not likely to do anything at all.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
either dang she is looking kind of slutty
OR
do i have a chance and is she single?

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
1) Check face, body, hair, skin complexion, and eyes.
2) Think of a non-creepy/startling way of starting a conversation with said woman.
3) Try my best to sleep with said woman.

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
My first thought? "Huh, she's pretty hot." After that I probably wouldn't follow it up.

chaos order

Jan 27, 2010
honestly... first thoughts r sex (unfortunately)

second i think if she is smart and not just a pretty face

May 28, 2009
"Oh look, I do happen to see a hot girl. Let us now call them, in the face of crippling self-insecurity, a "whore". Haha, I am quite witty. [sub]Please kill me God.[/sub]"