Five Nights at Freddy's 2 announced

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Mr.Mattress said:
xaszatm said:
lacktheknack said:
I, for one, embrace our new animatronic overlorHOLY CRAP WHAT IS WITH CHICA'S FACE?!

I guess the dev took the "the monsters are too cute" criticism to heart. O_O
Don't worry. Classic Chica will have your horrors ready

[img=http://puu.sh/cllVa.jpg]http://puu.sh/cllVa.jpg[/img]
Gosh, Classic Chica is scary. What happened to the area around her eyes? Is that what they took for New Chica?

But I'm more concerned about The Slenderman Marionette [http://cs14108.vk.me/c620817/v620817424/1c594/nQHtDjkbVbw.jpg]...
Well, Maybe actually the game become like System Shock or Portal and this Marionette is something like a Avatar of an Evil A.I......

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Wait, Chica got another set of mechanical teeth behind the duck bill teeth? I wonder what was the explaination for the mechanical design for that since we all assume that was the victum teeth! Also why Boonie got redesigned or was he the one that got fixed among the damaged crew?

Also while they did added an disguise feature, what's topping you from wearing it during the night shift other than it block your view of the camaera? Better yet let them roam while you got the head on or will they soon detect you being a fake animatronic?

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Also while they did added an disguise feature, what's topping you from wearing it during the night shift other than it block your view of the camaera? Better yet let them roam while you got the head on or will they soon detect you being a fake animatronic?
One good theory I've heard is that the new Animatronics (who have Facial Recognition software) and the old Animatronics (who don't) will react differently to the mask, so for example:

-Old Animatronic sees you without mask: Assumes you're an Endoskeleton, stuffs you into suit.

-Old Animatronic sees you with mask: Sees you as fellow animatronic, leaves you alone.

-Old Animatronic sees you without mask: Recognizes you as somebody meant to be there, leaves you alone

-New Animatronic sees you with mask: Sees you as a damaged Animatronic, takes you out back and "disassembles" you for maintenance.

Wasted

Dec 19, 2013
Chaos Isaac said:
Oh great, the sequel to a unremarkable game. I guess that's how most of them are though.

Iunno, I never found it scary, asides jump scare really, but I always had too much logic complaints about it to care properly. That was pretty much addressed above.

Still, good on them. I hate to wait for the inevitable new demand for playthroughs of it, but happy people who liked it get more of it. IF only I was so lucky with things like Power Stone... and Skies of Arcadia.
I agree. The game felt like a typical Pewdiebait game with no substance. I loved the setting but gameplay was non-existent and all scares relied on cheap jump-scares. I played through night 3 and never had the urge to finish the game.

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
That Jack Skellington character does not install confidence in me not getting ripped apart by him. There's a rumour he could be a secret 9th character. The strings do not look friendly, neither does its face. It's all speculation though.

Still, the new character designs and new mechanics look like there'll be weeks of sleepless nights.