Five Nights at Freddy's Creator Pens an Emotional Open Letter to His Haters

Buckets

May 1, 2014
I suppose with the seemingly barren survival horror genre releases, jump scare shit is all that is available, people will buy it.
EA/Ubisoft/Microsoft/Activision/Gearbox get this kind of hate all the time, so just rise above it. The guy will make a shit ton of money anyway, if he doesn't read all the shit and get so involved he could just get on and enjoy the money he has earned.
Haters are going to do just that regardless of anything you might say.

Rozalia1

Mar 1, 2014
Really now? Put such things away that ain't how you handle the situation jack. Either go down the route of saying you do it for those who cheer you, and those who boo you too and it is their right to boo. Or alternatively say that he isn't surprised inbred neckbearded jabroni IGC members don't like him as he everything they wish they could (and never will) be.

Use that heat mang.

Glaice

Mar 18, 2013
When you start calling your opposition "Haters", you've lost some credibility on trying to sound professional.

Scarecrow1001

Jun 27, 2011
Frankly speaking, I don't like the gameplay of the games. It's not for me. I don't like the Let's Play videos of it, with over the top reactions. But I love the lore, I think it's some of the more interesting story telling I've seen lately, and I will always appreciate the game for that.

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
I'm not a fan of jumpscares in games so the FNAF games don't do it for me, but huge respect to this guy, i'll certainly keep an eye on what he puts out in the future.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Emotional? I'd call this Inspirational. This guy handled his haters far better than a bunch of the other creators I've heard of who deigned to respond to criticism.