food you don't like, butothers do.

MANIFESTER

Sep 14, 2009
Sushi, is something I couldn't stomach twice now, but I am willing to try again at a more higher class establishment. Other than that.... Cherry pie. Not sure why. Love cherries seperately but in cherry pie it is disgusting.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
1. Ketchup - Just the smell itself always made me want to stay the hell away.
2. Watermelon - Always thought it was gross
3. Cucumber - Same as above, although more tolerable.
4. Olives - Just ugh
5. Pickles - Seriously how do people eat this stuff, and why do they keep putting it on burgers.

Might be more but those are the ones I run into the most.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Lilani said:
Necromancer Jim said:
Bacon. Yeah, sue me.

Just plain ol' greasy meat if you ask me.

Apples is where it's at.
What would you do if I told you...

Applewood Bacon?
Is that a type of bacon? If so, then it is a liar and should feel bad.

AusGamer44

Mar 24, 2011
Jazoni89 said:
Tuna...Just Fuck Tuna. Everyone seems to absolutely love it, but I think it's just gross.

So with that said, pretty much nearly all seafood, except for Cod, Scampi, Haddock, Prawns, and maybe Muscles.
Have you tried more expensive,fresh fillets?To be fair,fish is pretty awful if you eat the cheap stuff.I am not a food snob by any means,(e.g I'll happily eat most generic'homebrand' food stuffs,be it 99c baked beans or 50c tomato soup)but unless you buy the more expensive tuna or go to a good fishmonger,the fish you'll get tastes like cat food.I always thought I didn't like fish until I bought decent fresh stuff and grilled it in butter and garlic.Yum.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
I'm not sure there's anything I don't like. There are a lot of things I've never tried, and some I never want to try (anything poisonous if prepared incorrectly, for instance) and some things I'm allergic to (pineapple), but everything I have tried so far I have liked.

If I had to pick something on pain of death, I'd say either ketchup or single cream. I can stomach both and won't object if there is nothing else on the menu (what a strange menu), but if there are alternatives, I'd pick those.

BartyMae

Apr 20, 2012
I dislike most foods, so too many to list off. All vegetables, most meats, lots of other random things, etc.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Necromancer Jim said:
Is that a type of bacon? If so, then it is a liar and should feel bad.
Yes it is bacon...but it's bacon smoked with apple wood :D Different taste, good stuff.

Roryomg

Jul 8, 2010
I disagree with absolutely everything in this thread.

I love all of that food... Overall i don't really dislike any normal foods.

Obviously i'd think twice about bull testicles.. or something.

I also don't enjoy eating Italian food out. I constantly find its ridiculously expensive for a meal of little value, that could be better cooked at home.

Tiamattt said:
5. Pickles - Seriously how do people eat this stuff, and why do they keep putting it on burgers.
Just remember that they are generally very popular on burgers; just because you don't like them doesn't mean others don't.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009

It's something I saw on some show at some point. It's a Filipino street food kinda thing which is basically just a fertile egg. I don't remember what it is...or how its prepared but...it's an overly developed fetal creature...I couldn't eat that. I enjoy tentacles (octopus/squid), eel and, have tried (and enjoyed) other foods some people wouldn't look twice at. This is just something I couldn't eat though.

Also Bananas. Fuck bananas.

AusGamer44

Mar 24, 2011
Bubble and chewing gum.I think it's disgusting.Also,will you masticating camels stop sticking it on bus seats and park benches where it sticks to my ass or messes up my shoes?UGH>
I hate most uber-sweet confectionery i.e. mixed lollies.(I think you'd call it 'candy' in the US)While I love chocolate,caramel,nuts,sherbet etc,I hate just about all of the sugary,gooey treats you'd find in a Halloween goody-bag.I hate gummi bears,licorice,snakes,lollipops,gum drops,bullseyes etc.Willy Wonka would HATE me.Chocolate sweets like Freddo frogs,buttons,etc are fine.If it's a sugary,chewy,gelatinous mass,pls keep it away from me.Apart from the fact that sh** has ZERO nutritional value,it looks and smells foul.
Mock and hard icing.While I love fresh cream(pavlova is an Australian Xmas tradition),I HATE most cake icing,be it mock cream or the kind that hardens when it goes cold.I especially hate it on donuts that you'd buy at Krispy Kreme.Why buy a gorgeous hot cinnamony donut and kill all its donuty goodness with that bland,over-sweet cr*p?Just a sprinkle of icing sugar is topping enough.
Raw celery.Not too bad in stirfries,but raw? Blecch.Same goes for tomato.Cool in pasta,not on a sandwich.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Seafood for the most part (fish sticks are ok) and pretty much all forms of pasta. It's the sauce...I hate it.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Pizza (unless it has alfredo sauce, chicken, & artichoke hearts on it, & is made with pie crust).

Pizza crust.
Mayonnaise; ruins the flavor of anything you put it in.
Tomatoes (unless stewed & pureed).
Avocados.
Bell peppers.
Chilies.
Olives.
Pepper.
Hotsauce.
Cilantro.
Mushrooms (with an exception for truffles).
Anything that comes from a goat or sheep (milk, cheese, meat).
Reeces or anything that mixes chocolate with peanutbutter.
Nestle & Hershey brand chocolate; too sweet, too waxy, too soft.
Caramel (unless it's on or in something).
Sauerkraut.
Deep friend anything.
Tenpura. (Tempura in some countries)

Melon (any kind, except for the very center of a watermelon, & it can't be within 3 inches of the rind).

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
There's this girl who brings a salad with a hard-boiled egg and spreads some weird freakin' dressing on it. Whatever that is, no.

Also,

-ahem-

seafood
fatty steaks
veggies on burgers
mayo
mustard
tomatoes
salad
sushi
rice

and much much more!

I can't eat fecking anything!

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
A lot of people put fish, but almost no 2 fish taste alike & fish taste different depending on how their cooked.

I USED to hate salmon, HATE, but I discovered that cooking it for 6 minutes on each side in tinfoil with honey, soy sauce, garlic, a splash of wine, & slices or orange & lemon reduce the fishy flavor & do a f**king miracle for the flavor.

NOT surprised that so many people posted mayo.