Football Fans

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Yep, I support Manchester City (my old man's from Manchester and is a City fan, so I followed in his footsteps) been to see a few games with him, a good bonding experience, and a fantastic experience overall. Bring on the derby next weekend!!!

I also follow my home team of Shrewsbury Town who are in league two at the moment, and aint doing too badly, which is nice :)

I'm not really bothered about international football. Sure I watch the World Cup etc. but even my inner patriot has trouble convincing me that England will ever get anywhere.

SCAFC Chimp said:
Hell yes! I watch any and all games I can. A Swansea fan...today hurt really bad. REEEEAAAALLY bad. Very unlikely to meet any more of us on here though...we're a rare breed.
One of my best mates in Uni is from near Swansea and supports Swansea, no doubt he feels your pain mate :p Also this is further proof that we should have kept Bellamy instead of loaning lol

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
dragonslayer32 said:
I love football and I support Sunderland, the greatest team ever. We also have (or at least had) the loudest fans in the premiership.
ah Sunderland, a great part of the country, I hear you have a thriving gay community ... it's called Newcastle

OT: yeah i support Grimsby Town
there's a reason i keep quiet about it

SCAFC Chimp

Jan 6, 2010
Hell yes! I watch any and all games I can. A Swansea fan...today hurt really bad. REEEEAAAALLY bad. Very unlikely to meet any more of us on here though...we're a rare breed.

GeoPB

Jun 10, 2009
The Mighty Reds: Nottingham Forest. So excited for the QPR match next week!

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I support it, though its hard to get into, since its not in my area really. I mean, we have the riverhounds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_Riverhounds

But thats the extent of my soccer support. I dont know, its hard to get into a game that goes for a long time and can end in a 0-0 tie, at least for me

XIGBARx13

Nov 19, 2009
I don't normally watch it, but I make an exception during the World Cup because of how much more exciting it is then.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I've been to watch Bristol City quite a few times with my dad. I haven't been for a while though, plus they are playing dreadfully at the moment. The last time I went is when they lost to Cardiff 6-0.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I've been to watch Bristol City a few times with my dad, but haven't gone for a while. Plus they are playing dreadfully at the moment. The last time I went to watch they lost to Cardiff 6-0.

EDIT: Sorry double post

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Yes, very happy Liverpool fan after beating Chel$ea today

StealthyNinja said:
Yes, I'm a football fan. I support Chelsea, the in-form team at the moment. I'd hate to be a Liverpool fan though, especially after the absolute thrashing we gave them today :(
Hope you kept the reciept for Torres :)

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
TehIrishSoap said:
Manchester United <3
High five!

I'm passionate about football. I watch my teams every round and I play organized football on my spare time. Manchester United and local team Rosenborg are my favourites.

J-Do

Dec 20, 2009
El Poncho said:
I support Glasgow Rangers, was at the old firm game today.

Good atmosphere...that's all I will say >.>
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guess who I support!
As for today's game, you guys really threw it away in the second half!
(For those not familiar with old firm rivalry, I support Glasgow Celtic.)

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
J-Do said:
El Poncho said:
I support Glasgow Rangers, was at the old firm game today.

Good atmosphere...that's all I will say >.>
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guess who I support!
As for today's game, you guys really threw it away in the second half!
(For those not familiar with old firm rivalry, I support Glasgow Celtic.)
And yet even though you went 10-men down you also threw it away xD

You played better overall.

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
I could never find an interest in it, some people take it way too seriously for my tastes.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
I'm a Heart of Midlothian supporter, probably one of, if not THE best Scottish teams outside of Glasgow right now.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Bonelord said:
It's quite possibly the dullest sport I've ever seen.

Now Rugby, that's a real mans game
You sir, I have never watched golf. At least in Soccer (oh-ho, An American talking here XD), you can dive at someone's ankles. i have yet to see the golf game where Tiger just just rushed Phil Mickelson with his club and just beat the hell out of him because he was 6 putts ahead.