For 5 minutes, you have the entire world's attention

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
If I'd have time to prepare a speech, I'd say something about my values, something about the nature of people, something deep and philosophical and inspirational and all that.

If not, I'd probably screw it up. Or improvise something philosophical.

MetroidNut

Sep 2, 2009
Wellp, as with many things in my life, that depends on how misanthropic I'm feeling at the moment. If I'm feeling pretty good about mankind...

If I'm feeling a bit more pessimistic, and have come to the conclusion that nothing I say up there will have any impact on anyone...well, I might as well just enjoy it and lead the world in singing Don't Stop Believing. Which, ironically, would probably fill me with total faith in humanity.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Princess Trollestia said:
Do things and say things while playing this song:
you are a terrible person. why would you do that to people? my god, what acid were the wiggles on when they made that? god damn. i feel like i might cry. i'm being dead serious, i feel like i might cry because of that video. i've seen enough now. i'm going to go die in a ditch now.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
I know....

Hehehehe....

This is the song that doesn't end,
Yes, it goes on and on my friend,
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was
But they'll continue singing it forever just because...

Dygen Entreri

Sep 23, 2010
Probably just ask if there were any girls who found me attractive and wanted to go out with me. (Note that I can't say sleep with me because my parents would be watching too.)

Dygen Entreri

Sep 23, 2010
I would want to say something along the lines of this, slightly modified.
http://youtu.be/z1ikQQk8cJQ
V is just awesome!