For the Empress

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
I wonder what rules 40K Link would have?

Also I'm kinda tempted to make a chapter wearing those colours, I do have 20 or so marines primed in green somewhere.....

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
SPHESS MARHEEENS!

I wont lie, id play the hell out of this game. An open world, RPG SPHESS MARHEEENZ game? I smell something that could turn the gaming world on its head...

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
"Eh," as in it's both funny (LOL Link so buff now) and sad (aww, Link too buff now).

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Soviet Heavy said:
I would have never put Link down as a Dark Angel, but then the closet homosexuality would make more sense.
You know, with those colors on his armor and the robe that was the first chapter that came to mind, the Dark Angels.

Well of course he's not interested in Zelda Heavy, he's busy hunting down the Fallen. :D

Erin looked kinda weird with her mouth like that, reminds me of the "Innsmouth Look" with how it was done, great comic this week!

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Navi looks a lot more useful now I must say, plus Ganon is going to need a new pair of pants...and a shotgun.
I'm assuming Gannon is a greater Daemon. probably Tzeentch

Bluecho

Dec 30, 2010
I don't know guys. Pills that make her already intrusive hallucinations less cononical? This could be a very bad thing. A very awesome thing, but also very bad.

andy25100

Sep 5, 2010
I think those drugs were the best thing to happenn to Erin since the car crash as hallucinating Link is cool, but hallucinating Link as a Space Marine is ten times cooler.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Slycne said:
UltimatheChosen said:
Is it wrong that I want to play that game?
They already made it more or less [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/7010-Review-Darksiders].
Damn ninjas >.<' - I just hope that the port of Darksiders 2 for PC doesn't suck as much as the first game. But otherwise, it was a great game.

OT: I think that a Master Chainsword would've been more appropriate, but this would suffice. FOR TEH EMPREH!!!

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Haz88 said:
Slycne said:
UltimatheChosen said:
They already made it more or less [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/7010-Review-Darksiders].
Ninja'd :)
I actually liked Darksiders. It wasn't the best game ever, being bit of a Zelda-clone, but I had loads of fun with it at the time.
I got stuck. I can't figure out how to float on the air currents or whatever to cross large gaps. Ugh.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Slycne said:
UltimatheChosen said:
Yea. When I first saw Darksiders, I thought the guy was Cypher (Fallen Dark Angel HQ).

I would like those pills too, that's probably the only way one could ever play a 40K game on the Wii.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
I'm sure this'll give birth to an entirely new breed of fan fiction.

I wonder what other combinations there could be that people haven't yet thought of. My Little Pony and Gears of War?