For the Empress

ACman

Apr 21, 2011
Joshimodo said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Navi looks a lot more useful now I must say, plus Ganon is going to need a new pair of pants...and a shotgun.

Not really.
What'evs. That thing n match for a TriForce Marine with a Master Sword, Chapter Seal, and Naviskull Serviator.

"Hey Listen!"

"Yaa!"

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Doug said:
I'm sure this'll give birth to an entirely new breed of fan fiction.

I wonder what other combinations there could be that people haven't yet thought of. My Little Pony and Gears of War?
that'd be a 'less hard cored' down grade.

OT: hehehe, I'm with a lot of other people, those pills would make thing interesting, but already own the game :D Darksiders ftw, heres hoping 2 will be just as good

Grape_Nuts

Mar 23, 2011
Combine Rustler said:
Green armor? What is he, a Dark Angel? (Salamanders have flames painted on the shoulder)
...I don't know anything about those guys. Huh.
They were chosen for the colors and perhaps for the juicy betrayals.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
The pills help, but what helps more is the fact that Link grew up..... and found alcohol!

rayen020

May 20, 2009
It it weird that i suddenly have the urge to make my own custom space marine chapter? and it will be based on this?

Seriously though, thats an awesome comic.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
Windknight said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Navi looks a lot more useful now I must say, plus Ganon is going to need a new pair of pants...and a shotgun.
I'm assuming Gannon is a greater Daemon. probably Tzeentch
Not good enough at xanatos speed chess. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/XanatosSpeedChess] more likely nurgle (what with the redeads) or Khorne... because what bad guy can't be?

and yes that is a link to tvtropes. you have been warned.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Ok, where the hell did this idea come from?...nevermind, I don't want to know.

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011

Do you mind if i write a fanfic about Link the Space Marine?

I sincerely doubt I'll ever actually write it, but this would be the first step if I were going to.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Wait what..?

So...Erin has started to take pills to conquer her hallucinations...taking different ones until she makes the final leap home? :D

Must've been one hell of an arc if it was mostly individual stories, mostly using visual references with the occaional non-erin comic or a comic based on a real issue.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
thiosk said:
I got stuck. I can't figure out how to float on the air currents or whatever to cross large gaps. Ugh.
If you're talking about what I think you are, you need to jump over the big blue glowy balls and hold down the jump button. Big black wings will pop out of your back and you'll shoot up into the air.

If you're talking about the one other way to cross large gaps, you need to use the hookshot equivalent and aim it at the floating lights spread around the area you're trying to cross.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
ah hell I'd play that game!
Space Marine wasn't too bad really
tho a Master Chainsword would be required (as a power-up probably after an obligatory "prove your worth" trial)