For the Empress

nagashthegod

Jan 25, 2012
Amazing idea, I would definitely play that. Or have an army of Links. In fact....

*Fifteen minutes later*

Ta-da:

I know the arm and head are a bit off, but shh.
Angle doesn't help either. Hands look in better proportion in real life.
Now to make an entire army of them, mwahaha.

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
nagashthegod said:
Amazing idea, I would definitely play that. Or have an army of Links. In fact....

*Fifteen minutes later*

Ta-da:

I know the arm and head are a bit off, but shh.
Angle doesn't help either. Hands look in better proportion in real life.
Now to make an entire army of them, mwahaha.
You realize that you also have to customize an Orc army to look like moblins, right?

Maphysto

Dec 11, 2010
You know, normally I'm not a big fan of crossover shit.

But Dark Angel Link would be fucking awesome and I will give the Emperor's Peace to anyone who says otherwise.

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
If I ever start playing 40k again. I'm totally making a Hyrulian Space Marine chapter. Colours of Green/Brown/White, with preference for close quarters... (spacewolf or black templars rules basicly).

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
In my mind the voice of that floating skull with the robot pincers was a robotic Navi.

(10 seconds later) Now it's possessed Navi.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Qitz said:
Hmm. In that form, I could take Navi's pestering. Simply because she comes with an off switch in it.

Should the Master Sword be a Chain Sword? :p
Nope, power sword. Power swords in WH40k come in the form of bladed weapons that cover the blade with an energy sheath, to ones that create blades of pure energy ala light sabers. They are more powerful than chain swords, and there are ones that are very old artifacts and/or infused with some of the Emperor's power and coorespondingly potent.

While taking this too seriously, if someone DID run with that idea, The Master Sword would probably be an ancient power sword with a singularity generator attached to it or something. Perhaps even having been present during the final slap fight between The Emperor and Horus and sucking up some mojo due to it (The Emperor being so powerful that things like certain Rogue Trader writs that bear his direct signature and basically indestructable. One of the novels I read had one floating through space after the destruction of the ship that was carrying it if I remember). Link's quest to get it would be similar to many other quests to recover chapter artifacts or archeotech.

That said, I have been waiting for someone to do a female Link in a game, I know a lot of girls cosplay in Link costumes.

Also given the way the world of Zelda seems to incarnate into parallels of itself, I've always thought it would be vaguely amusing to see a game where Link was the prince, and Zelda was a peasant girl who has to become a hero to rescue him. :)

... and yes, Navi could be forgiven on the mertis of being a servo skull. I mean heck, Mort was an obnoxious sidekick, but he worked in "Planescale: Torment" because floating skulls are awesome! :)

Moloch Sacrifice

Aug 9, 2013
A long-running Nintendo franchise? Warhammer 40,000? Together? Are we trying to make Mr. Croshaw have an aneurism?