Forgotten Heroes (Who Kicked Ass)

TheodoreLuke

Nov 30, 2009
Only ones on the list that i have seen are Supaidaman and 3 Dev Adam.
I'm surprised how few people recall Darkman these days.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Yep only seen meteorman and I just remember him stopping the gang wars in LA making the crips and bloods bestest friends forever.

Even though it isn't a superhero movie I must say something about the gorey violent sillyness that is the Rikki Oh live action movie. I beseech any of you to watch it and figure out what anyone was thinking during any of the fight scenes.

EDIT: I saw Blankman that one time on Comedy Central, oh the shenanigans.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Wow Japanese Spiderman was something else! I have added moth Meteor Man and Mercury Man to my netflix instant play list and Sidekick to my queue. :) Neat list!

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
PhiMed said:
I have to see that Japanese Spiderman. That sounds like the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.
If I am not mistaken Marvel actually have some of Japanese spider-man on their website :)

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
Since he really wasn't a superhero I'm not sure if it counts, but I'm going to mention it anyway since I've always loved it.

Hero at Large with John Ritter. Struggling actor hired to do appearances as the comic character (in the movie) Captain Avenger stops a holdup in a store while wearing the costume and becomes a reluctant real life superhero to the city.

Plus it has Bert Convey in it people, BERT CONVEY!

ManiacRaccoon

Aug 20, 2008
If you want to see something strange concerning messed up superhero adaptations for other countries, you need to search for "Return to Supermans" an unofficial series which I think might be meant as a joke, but I'm never sure. All I know is Superman fights Spider-man on the moon or something, Spider-man uses knives and Lois Lane treats Clark Kent like her personal slave.

There is another adaptation that I have only seen under the title "Italian Spider-man" where Spider-man has the power to teleport behind people, steal their guns, and shoot-up a desert base full of bad-guys.

As far as I know they both only exist on the internet.