Franchises you know that are pretty much dead, but don't want them to die.

ultimatechance

Dec 24, 2008
buy teh haloz said:
Halo is pretty much dead, and the way they're kicking the corpse now is really stupid. Halo Wars, Halo 3: ODST, and the peter jackson Halo project sounds good on paper, but they're doing it to please fans. Honestly, I think Halo has had its run, and it's time a new series should come and take Halo's mantle.
silent hill and sonic is dying for sure, but halo?

Halo 3 is still the #2 (i think) most played game on xbox live, halo 3 machinima is popular as hell to watch and make, the halo wars demo is already praised by many as the best console RTS they've ever played, and shitloads of people are waiting for ODST to be released. Its not really "kicking the corpse" if the stuff they are releasing is solid, and they actually spend time to make it. If people are still constantly playing it, then its not necessarily "dead" yet. As for the movie, video game movies suck in general anywaysl.

cormacd12

Dec 26, 2008
Hey - Modern Warfare was the best game of 2007! Call of Duty is far from dead. Also KOTOR 3 would be great too.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
I am a person that believes that the sonic franchise as we know it is dead.

But im willing to give it a chance. If a different and better team of developers made a better version it might be good. the idea has always been a good one to tell you the truth.

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
Halo.

Final Fantasy.

Dragon Quest.

Pheonix Wright/Ace Attorney.

Animal Crossing.

Mario.

Sonic.

Crash Bandicoot.

Banjo and Kazooie.

Burnout.

Bioshock.

DayDark

Oct 31, 2007
The Legacy of Kain series is pretty much dead, but I do not want it to die.