Free your Hate!

Adrian Neyland

Apr 20, 2011
I hate people who say they hate things, but they really only dislike. HATE IS DIFFERENT TO DISLIKE! Hate implies some level of extreme rage against something. It is a strong word that has lost allot of it's meaning due to people who just throw words around. People are so willing to hate these days.

LobsterFeng said:
I hate hating things!
So true man, so true.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Let's see...Politicians, intolerance, little necessary expenditures ruining a chance to have fun, advanced computer use, ultra-reliance on computers, hipsters, emos who have never had anything anywhere near bad happen to them, and yet complain about their lives, being too hungry to lie in, modern pop music, modern rap music, including the fact that snoop dogg never makes his own stuff anymore, just popping up in other, inferior artist's songs, people who don't realise I actually have other important stuff to do besides uni work, and thus need just a little break from it to do them, when the urge to get a girlfriend ruins my mood on a night out, and chihuahuas.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
I hate my old boss. I switched jobs there, and he suddenly decided I was an evil bastard simply because I stopped working for him specifically. Even though he came to me in the first place and I worked with him as a favor. Although he's a lazy fuck on a power trip, so he's probably just mad that one of his best workers no longer has to listen to him. /rant

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
TheDarkEricDraven said:
That song is incredible, thank you. It seems I am forced to eat my earlier words. Some good has come of this thread after all.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Sorry but I just have deep hatred toward my formers friends in high school and there is nothing you can do to change that.

SpecklePattern

May 5, 2010
I hate how people ignore other people in every day life.

I hate extreme religious or other ways fundamental people who can only have biased opinions.

I hate or more like dislike pointless, forever going debates that lead nowhere. Much like neo131x and Aeonknight are having above.

But actually I hate mostly hating things, because it makes me and usually others around me feel just bad. It seems that someone agrees :)

Aidinthel said:
I kinda hate it when people go out of their way to stir up hate. Like this thread. Seriously, what good can come of this?
So I hate me when I purely hate something and I disapprove haters in general.

Oh and this is a good point (although I'm not agreeing on the topic that hate implies rage):
Adrian Neyland said:
I hate people who say they hate things, but they really only dislike. HATE IS DIFFERENT TO DISLIKE! Hate implies some level of extreme rage against something. It is a strong word that has lost allot of it's meaning due to people who just throw words around. People are so willing to hate these days.
It is not surprise to me, but I have noticed too, or for me it just seems, that people are easily becoming on/off types. Hate and love are both becoming just a word. Easy to say 'I hate'.

Gazzoid

May 27, 2011
Politics/Politicians, pop music/the music industry - pop, hip-hop, dance, Rn'B etc.; The X-Factor, Radio 1, a lot of these bloody popular celebrities - Britney Spears, Jordan et al; ignorant/arrogant/unreasonable people, spiders, computers/games crashing/freezing, society today, political correctness, the 'system', the job market - lack of jobs, ridiculously difficult to get jobs etc.; noisy, spoilt kids, sports, sports games, druggies, violent/aggressive/intimidating people, the majority of these big budget, over-the-top, CGI infested movies (all style and no substance), chavs, childish/immature CoD players, being depressed, chick flicks (romantic comedies), getting into arguments/debates...

That's only the tip of the iceberg...

Theo Rob

Jun 30, 2010
depression
the london jobcenter
over perverted media
console elitism
most tv game shows
the time i spend on tv tropes
soap opera
my older brother

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
I just hated those fat, ugly people, with no discernable talent at all. They think they'll win every contest! Now I have no problem with fat/ugly people in general, but when they think that they're princessess, It really grinds my gears!

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Tonythion said:
I hate hipster/Scene/Emo fashion sense, I hate ignorant hurtful people and I hate spiders.

I literally have to restrain myself from beating them into a bloody pulp if I see/meet them in the street....well not the spiders...I will never ever willingly get close to a spider.
Emo's are a little hard to come by nowadays, but they were all the rage five years ago.

What I can't stand is those tie wearing, Topman gits, with the same generic fringe hairstyle.

Most Teenagers nowadays have no fashion sense whatsoever. They all want to look the same, what's the point in that?

goldendriger

Dec 21, 2010
PC Gamers. Stupid, elitist, snobby assholes. "Oh my PC IS SOOOO Amazing, it can play a game" So can my xbox? "Yes, but im better because mine is on a PC!!!!"
I hope they get injured by their tower falling on them.

goldendriger

Dec 21, 2010
metsplayer1 said:
I just hated those fat, ugly people, with no discernable talent at all. They think they'll win every contest! Now I have no problem with fat/ugly people in general, but when they think that they're princessess, It really grinds my gears!
What about if they enter a contest for shits and giggles if they know they cant win?