Free your Hate!

emptyother

Feb 12, 2008
Adrian Neyland said:
I hate people who say they hate things, but they really only dislike. HATE IS DIFFERENT TO DISLIKE! Hate implies some level of extreme rage against something. It is a strong word that has lost allot of it's meaning due to people who just throw words around. People are so willing to hate these days.
True.

I hate people. Not everyone, just a few of them.
I hate it when they willingly hurt someone else (trough words or trough action). And i hate people who stops in the middle of a path, blocking everyone else from passing.
I hate people who never cares what they watch on tv (what are you watching? Dont know. Well, what is it about so far? I'donnow.. Then wouldnt your time be better spent watching paint dry? I'dontknow... AArgh!)

And for some strange reason, i hate being cheered at while running. If i'm running at 100%, no amount of yelling will make me run faster, and their wasting their breath while just making me angry.

Besides that, there is not much i hate. I dislike crowds and dentists. And i love my life! And i love that people are different (though i wish people would embrace their uniqeness a lot more).

Project_Omega

Sep 7, 2009
neo131x said:
NINTENDO!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH

Casual gamers, Call of duty players, And Apple's fan-base.
Yes, I agree.

So much of that!

OT : What I really hate?

ENDERMEN!!!! *Shakes fist*

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
I hate my mother, she is a useless, verbally abusive, drunk that has nothing better to do with her time then wolloy in self-pitty and insult me and my brother in a way, as to try and make my little sisters feel sorry for her when we get angry at her for being such a terrible, terrible person!

I have no love for that *****

Neino Ranatos

Jul 12, 2010
What do I hate?

Itunes. Period.

I have a PC, run Windows 7 and ever single program on my computer runs fine except Itunes. I have an Ipod touch and I HATE how Itunes handles it. I plug it in atleast over thirty times and restart my computer twice to get the damn program to even see it correctly. And then the updates. Bloody hell, the updates. I dare never to update my Ipod, because the updates eliminate all the software on the unit to update a few drivers . Then what happens? The update fails. I try to restore my Ipod at least five times. All fail. It takes every fiber of my being not to punch an Apple worker in the face for being so stupid and cheating me out of atleast $300. (This has happened to two Ipod units aleady, I have not replaced the second.)And yes, I have tried to restore on multiple computers, thanks for asking.

As a side note, I still have a broken Ipod Touch as of now.

Fuck you, Apple.

/rant

Disclaimer: I'm sure workers at Apple are plenty intelligent and kind. Problem is, they could stand to actually fix these issues.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I hate elephant poachers. I would like to hunt them with a tranquillizer rifle and stick them in a cage with a couple of those homicidal elephants that went strange as a result of seeing their mothers slaughtered.
Don't give a shit if its the only way out of poverty. There are more humans than elephants.

May 29, 2011
I hate not seeing stars in the night sky. I hate how I much I have to walk when in the summer when its to hot to walk. I hate most bugs. I hate bullshit mmorpgs. I hate assholes. I hate elitist. I hate annoying people. I hate people who don't think before they speak. I hate people who don't think before they act. I hate people who don't let you drink you drinks before they bring lunch even when there's water on the table. I hate bullshit moral values.

And most important of all, I hate you. Yes you Andrew. You, get the fuck out of here before I rib your limbs apart and use your torso as a coffeemaker. GET. OUT. Is he gone? Good, I hate that guy.

Aaaaanywaaay, I don't really hate all those things. I dislike them. There's a difference people.

baconsarnie

Jan 8, 2011
I hate advertisers use of non-words like 'patterny' (something with the quality of being patterned) and chocolatier' (as in more chocolatey).
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nikolaj Bilgrau

Apr 26, 2010
Screamers...

Friend just sent me one, and accidentally clicked it while I was eating...
Damned near had a heart attack.

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
Going to work and looking around the breakroom before work, just sitting there with a cup of coffee, doodling, and I add up in my head how many of my colleagues are either gay or Transgender. After I do a bit of math in my head, I look at the rest of the room, the 'normal' people and I slowly become furious with them for not really giving a good goddamn that there are people living in their own country, (Land of the 'free' indeed) paying taxes, going to work, sitting in the same damn break area with them who have fewer legal rights under the same damn constitution. And not a one of them has ever done a single blessed thing about that except me.

I HATE that knowledge and very briefly I do hate them.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I hate people that I think are devoid of intelligence (see: stupid people).

Gotten me accused of being racist once. I didn't hate him because he's black, I hated him because when he's not laying around getting high on who knows what, he's out stealing shit to get arrested again.

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
I.....Hate......ASPCA ADS.
NO SARAH MCLACHLAN I AM NOT AN ASSHOLE JUST BECAUSE I DON'T DONATE THROUGH YOUR CRAPPY AD THAT MAKES EVERYONE FEEL HORRIBLE. And yes I give some money to the aspca every time Im at the market (they have a donate bin at each register). Also......YOUR AD IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU TO SHOW OFF YOUR SONG. Another thing is that nobody likes to see sad cats and dogs, so why would we sit through a commercial about it....we change the channel after 2 sec. You know what that does? It completely counteracts the whole ad and makes them loose money because no one has time to donate and look at the number to do so. Even if they did want to they would still ship off your ad because 95% of It is your shitty song and sad animals.

God I needed that.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
I really hate corruption and when people get away with it sick shit.

I really hate that simple music and/or catchy music is far more popular than alternative and art house stuff.

I really hate what Nintendo has become.

Caramel Frappe said:
I hate the Avatar I made for myself! LOOK AT IT!! *covers eyes* ...I made a Monster!!
but I love that avatar. Well done.

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
bahumat42 said:
TheDarkestDerp said:
Going to work and looking around the breakroom before work, just sitting there with a cup of coffee, doodling, and I add up in my head how many of my colleagues are either gay or Transgender. After I do a bit of math in my head, I look at the rest of the room, the 'normal' people and I slowly become furious with them for not really giving a good goddamn that there are people living in their own country, (Land of the 'free' indeed) paying taxes, going to work, sitting in the same damn break area with them who have fewer legal rights under the same damn constitution. And not a one of them has ever done a single blessed thing about that except me.

I HATE that knowledge and very briefly I do hate them.
other than marriage (which im actually indifferent about, if a church wants to be anti gay then why would you want to get married by them :S). Rights are pretty much even, legally companies aren't allowed to discriminate against them (many still do, but that will change with cultural acceptance, as it has done for women in the workplace).

These things take time. Expecting instant change is beyond ignorant.
Thank you for proving your ignorance by opening your keyboard and letting your indifference shine. No, rights are not even. They are treated as second class citizens.

The question was not "What are you miffed about" it was "What do you hate." I answered. You don't need to belittle my problems by calling me ignorant. When you've had your friends commit suicide or hold your hand in a hospital while they're dying and you're allowed to see them because you're 'family' but their own beloved partner of years is not allowed to because their marriage isn't recognized by the fucking government, feel free to share your opinion.

I didn't ask about your opinion on the things I hate, nor do I give two shits. Please keep it to yourself or just answer the thread's question on your own merit.