Friday the 13th, have any bad luck today?

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
CardinalPiggles said:
i woke up slightly more drowsy than normal. although i feel fine now. i might come back to this thread later on and report back :p

innocentEX said:
Forum changed, for the worse IMO
that didnt happen today so i dont think it counts.
It did in my timezone

ThongBonerstorm

Feb 22, 2010
Jessta said:
Oh my fucking god no way, I was sleeping soundly and then when my clock hit 12:59 I started hearing shit out side, whenever I turn off my lights I hear something pounding on my window... I just decided to turn on my computer and check the escapist ( I figure its bats or something) when I see this post and realizes it just turned friday 13th... Now... I'm kind of creeped out...
Is there anything you'd like us to tell your family when they find your mangled corpse?

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
innocentEX said:
CardinalPiggles said:
i woke up slightly more drowsy than normal. although i feel fine now. i might come back to this thread later on and report back :p

innocentEX said:
that didnt happen today so i dont think it counts.
It did in my timezone
oh my mistake then sorry. so whats bad about the changes? i havent noticed anything different.

dj_8612

Nov 9, 2009
i had a to babysit a friend of a friend who is the worst drunk in the world, so I spent most of my time having to make sure that this person was only being a complete tool

Ogargd

Nov 7, 2010
Davey Woo said:
I pre-ordered Brink.
It has not come...
I cry...

I got up early and everything, now I'm stuck with about 4 hours more day-time than I usually have on a day off.
mines worse, I pre-ordered Brink and it sucked D=

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
I was longboarding my way to work and accidentally rolled over a dog turd. The smell under my desk is not very pleasant right now.

GvidaZ

Dec 12, 2009
i nebver had any bad luck in these kind of days...Why?
I WAS BORN ON FIRDAY THE THIRTEEN AT 13 O'CLOCK WHEN THAT NIGHT THERE WAS A FULL MOON....
So yeah....Im used to it

Slipperyjim8

Oct 21, 2010
on thursday the 12th I bought me a PC PowerPlay to read. Some indie special etc. And when playing one of those today on Friday the 13th. It told me that firdays were bad luck etc etc. Whhich probably explains why i kept dieing in that game :/

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
So... it's the 13th, and it's a Friday.

Since 13 has no bearing on me whatsoever, and fridays are the end of my work week, I feel today is a GOOD day as I have the next two days off :D
Also, I've pissed off 2 customers this week... maybe I'll make it 3 today and REALLY make it a good day :D

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
I got news of a promotion coming my way today. lol

So looks like my day is looking up on Friday the 13th XD

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I have a date later on today so we'll see how that goes.

13's my lucky number as you can probably see.

<<<<<<<<<<

EDIT: Seems today wasn't my lucky day as she cancelled on me. Though it wasn't much of a surprise as this is the third time she's done that. Maybe Sunday will be my lucky day?

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Vault101 said:
anyway did you have any bad luck?
Failed an exam, despite being really confident and actually knowing the answers.
Got a phone call from my bank, not specifying the problem but telling me it was "urgent" that I contact them.
My local GP refused to prescribe me my new meds, for whatever reason, so they've been returned to the hospital that issued the prescription, which is in a different city. I've had them collected for me, but I won't get them until Monday.

And it's only lunchtime. I dread whatever may be coming next :-(

EDIT: Holy shit, I just had to agree to the new rules before this would post. Is it April 1st? Those can't be real. Speaking as someone who has never been banned, put on probation or even warned for my behaviour on this forum, per the new rules I'll probably wind up perma-banned within a week...

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
innocentEX said:
True, but that was yesterday!

tghm1801 said:
- My driver went missing for 1/2 an hour and left me standing outside a mall feeling stupid
Your driver?

SonicWaffle said:
EDIT: Holy shit, I just had to agree to the new rules before this would post. Is it April 1st? Those can't be real. Speaking as someone who has never been banned, put on probation or even warned for my behaviour on this forum, per the new rules I'll probably wind up perma-banned within a week...
The worst is easily the "respect for the site" section. How do you judge that? I can see a writer having a bad day, having their piece criticised for whatever reason, and deciding they would like that person punished and talking to the mods about it.

In and of itself, people have bad days, and I get that, but when its permanent... Uh. The whole thing is so poorly thought through.

And it appears we can't even repeat an opinion of a site contributor if that opinion is negative, even if they've posted it on the site xD

OT: Nope, easy day. Went in to 6th Form for an hour this morning, going back for an hour this afternoon.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I got solid confirmation this morning that my younger brother, in a stunningly intelligent gambit to ween himself off the pot and hallucinogens by dulling his pangs with wodka, has (over the last eight months or so) apparently developed into a hardcore alcoholic who now downs one bottle a day.

Ever heard the expression "at the end of my rope"? Yeah.