Frozen Handegg

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
Once again, i seem to have completely missed the joke.
I'm not even sure there is supposed to be one.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
nyysjan said:
Stereotypically, only "bro" types play sports games, so Erin's making fun of them.

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
WhiteTigerShiro said:
nyysjan said:
Stereotypically, only "bro" types play sports games, so Erin's making fun of them.
I am unfamiliar with the stereotype.
Also, still not funny.

Meh, guess it's just one of those things that i won't get (like audiobooks for non visually impaired).

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Darth_Payn said:
Happyninja42 said:
TopazFusion said:
I hope Erin doesn't make a habit of peeking under toilet cubical doors...
Well of course she will. She's an obnoxious smartass, and the punchline of this strip consistently revolves around her being a total asshole to the people around her. So yeah, she's going to keep hounding her "friends" until they feel compelled to hide in a stall to get away from her crazy ass, because you know, lulz, that's apparently funny or something.
They sure stretched that joke to the breaking point, didn't they?
Funny, but I went through something almost like this
Me and my best friend were playing Minecraft
His girlfriend played part of Erin
She said similar things. We responded verbally but our eyes were glued to screens.
Her last line wasn't "Traitors", her last line strongly implied her craving to give my best friend a blowjob.
THAT caused us both to turn our heads towards her in almost synchronized fashion... for 10 sec then we returned to Minecraft.
She left room almost immediately.
Few moments later I said to my friend that he should go.
"Too early" was his response.
He went to her 2min later.
Bastard :D

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
blackrave said:
Darth_Payn said:
Happyninja42 said:
TopazFusion said:
Well of course she will. She's an obnoxious smartass, and the punchline of this strip consistently revolves around her being a total asshole to the people around her. So yeah, she's going to keep hounding her "friends" until they feel compelled to hide in a stall to get away from her crazy ass, because you know, lulz, that's apparently funny or something.
She said similar things. We responded verbally but our eyes were glued to screens.
Her last line wasn't "Traitors", her last line strongly implied her craving to give my best friend a blowjob.
THAT caused us both to turn our heads towards her in almost synchronized fashion... for 10 sec then we returned to Minecraft.
If she was genuinely horny and trying to get her guy's attention to go screw, that's fine. But Erin's not planning on blowing either of those guys, she's just being a *****.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Happyninja42 said:
blackrave said:
Darth_Payn said:
Happyninja42 said:
TopazFusion said:
If she was genuinely horny and trying to get her guy's attention to go screw, that's fine. But Erin's not planning on blowing either of those guys, she's just being a *****.
I don't think she was horny
I think that was attempt to get his attention

As for Erin, offering BJ would guarantee at least few seconds of genuine attention.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
nyysjan said:
WhiteTigerShiro said:
nyysjan said:
Also, still not funny.

Meh, guess it's just one of those things that i won't get (like audiobooks for non visually impaired).
Some people like listening to stories as they drive...?

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
BX3 said:
nyysjan said:
WhiteTigerShiro said:
nyysjan said:
Also, still not funny.

If they're driving, they should be concentrating on the road, not paying attention to what's happening to a bunch of imaginary people, put on some music or something that you can just ignore, and grab a proper book to read when you can actually concentrate on it (my opinion may be coloured by my habit of completely shutting of anything, and everything, else when i start reading a really good book).

I admit, my hostility to audio books is less than rational, it's closest to religious outrage i can manage, those things are just, wrong.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
nyysjan said:
BX3 said:
nyysjan said:
WhiteTigerShiro said:
nyysjan said:
Also, still not funny.

If they're driving, they should be concentrating on the road, not paying attention to what's happening to a bunch of imaginary people, put on some music or something that you can just ignore, and grab a proper book to read when you can actually concentrate on it (my opinion may be coloured by my habit of completely shutting of anything, and everything, else when i start reading a really good book).

I admit, my hostility to audio books is less than rational, it's closest to religious outrage i can manage, those things are just, wrong.
You're right, your hostility is irrational. Because the amount of mental awareness it takes to pay attention to an audio book, is the same as it takes to listen to the radio, or carry on a conversation with someone in the car with you. It's not a big deal.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
nyysjan said:

Heh, heh. I'd venture calling it less than rational is like saying Ride To Hell was less than stellar. But you're aware, so I guess I can't hold gripes.