Full Lego Rock Band Soundtrack Revealed

Scooter789

Sep 2, 2009
- Blur, "Song 2" -- Good song
- Lostprophets, "Rooftops" -- My girlfriend loves this song, so that works out
- Bon Jovi, "You Give Love a Bad Name" -- in a kid's game?
- P!NK, "So What" -- NO
- Carl Douglas, "Kung Fu Fighting" -- in Rock Band?
- Ray Parker Jr., "Ghostbusters" -- in Rock Band?
- Europe, "The Final Countdown" -- in Rock Band? Also IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW.
- Sum 41, "In Too Deep" -- Decent song
- The Hives, "Tick Tick Boom!" -- Sold.
- Tom Petty, "Free Fallin" -- Decent song.
- Incubus, "Dig" -- Would have preferred older Incubus
- Kaiser Chiefs, "Ruby" -- Sorta good song
- Katrina & The Waves, "Walking on Sunshine" -- I. LOVE. THIS. SONG. TRIPLE SOLD.

All other songs I'm not familiar with or don't care about.

This is decent enough to pay $10 for. Hell, I consider Walking on Sunshine worth $5 itself, but that's just me. The only thing I'm worried about is the entering of codes. I'm afraid that one code will be usable only once, sort of like the AC/DC track pack. This is in opposition to RB1 export style, where you pay for a license key and can export as many times as you want from any disc. If the codes only work once, I am rushing to my nearest video game rental shop and praying that I'm the first renter of a copy. I'm not, however, paying $60 dollars for a setlist that I'm not more than 75% satisfied with. I also don't want to go through the nonsense of building another band out of legos.

tl;dr: HOLY CRAP WALKING ON SUNSHINE

Maze1125

Oct 14, 2008
AceDiamond said:
TheSkaAssassin said:
TaborMallory said:
That playlist is worse than GH5's. I'm not even going to consider touching this game.
So don't. This game was clearly designed with families in mind, not rockstars. Its going to have a lot of family-friendly songs.
If that's true please explain what "Summer of 69" is doing on there. Bear in mind the number is not referring to the year
Actually that song was originally about the year. The innuendo was added later to mess with people.
And even if that wasn't the case, it would still be a perfectly family friendly song as children wouldn't get the innuendo.