Full Metal Genesis

Dec 14, 2009
Gendo Ikari, best dad ever.

Shinji Ikari, only person to complain that he gets to pilot a giant robot and live with MILFsato.

Devon Mendicino

Oct 1, 2012
Al, doing life like a boss heheh.

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

It never ceases to amaze me how well Al ends up taking all the situations he's thrown into during the series. Personally, after that whole,
"you are probably a fake soul created to make your brother feel better"
situation, I would've gone a little bit more nuts than he does! Now, because of this, he is a total boss in my opinion.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I'd say that Al definitely copes better than Shinji. But then again, no one ever said Shinji was good at coping. Whining and refusing to hit on any of said hot chicks despite the fact that a number of them practically throw themselves at him: Shinji's got that one covered. But coping with emotional distress? Not quite his thing.

I've always said that if you need therapy, you won't after watching the last two episodes of Evengeleon. But if you don't need therapy, you most certainly will after watching the last two episodes of Evangeleon.

I'm sorry, it just doesn't make sense. Granted it's been damn near a decade since I've watched the series, but I remember leaving with the impression "WTF just happened? Soooooo was the entire point of the Angel Invasion just to get Shinji to stop being such a sniveling little *****? Also apparently to get him to choke out that loudmouth redhead?" Some gay guy gets his head popped off and it brings about the end of the world as Shinji is sent to a purgatory that he can't escape from until he realizes "I am me and the me that matters is the me that I see me as. Other people might see a different me than the me that I see myself as, but those "me"s don't matter since they're not the true me. The true me is the me that I see myself as by reflecting the "me"s that other people create about me, but what's important is the me that I want to be because I'm me!" "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Gendo Ikari, best dad ever.

Shinji Ikari, only person to complain that he gets to pilot a giant robot and live with MILFsato.
And red-head tsundere.
And blue-haired kudere (or however they are called).

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
I've been wanting to see Neon genesis since everyone says that it is very good. However, from what I have seen of it is that it show cases the very worst stereo types of anime, (Weak main character, excessive fan service, all female characters clinging to the protagonist like flies around a turd, oh and that stupid thing anime does where the main character slips and land body first on a female touching her breasts looking embarrassed)

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
Devon Mendicino said:
Al, doing life like a boss heheh.

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

It never ceases to amaze me how well Al ends up taking all the situations he's thrown into during the series. Personally, after that whole,
"you are probably a fake soul created to make your brother feel better"
situation, I would've gone a little bit more nuts than he does! Now, because of this, he is a total boss in my opinion.
To make the spoiler tags actually hide the spoiler, make sure the second one looks like this: [/spoiler]

Quote me to see what I've done. :)

Miyenne

May 16, 2013
Never got into Evangelion, I can't handle shows or books or comics or anything where people are just pussies who cry and wait for other people to fix their problems for them.

Loved FMA though.

This made me laugh.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
29-year old women are milfs now?

Damn, I'm getting old.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Casual Shinji said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Damn, I'm getting old.
Well, the youngest recorded mother was 5 years old, so yeah. Though, most people would hesitate to admit liking to fuck her until she was much older.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Damn, I'm getting old.
Age has no bearing on milf status. If you have a kid as a woman, you are a mother.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Alphonse still crys form time to time, and in fact went into a bit of a depression when he questioned if he was ever really alive before, or just something Edward created.

Also you forgot he wants to eat a pie when he gets his body back. ;3
DVS BSTrD said:
The Gentleman said:
Alphonse: making the best of a horrifying situation.
At least he's not short :p