Full Refunds Offered as Batman: Arkham Knight PC Issues Continue

GoGoFrenzy

Mar 13, 2012
How many people want to bet that there will still be gamers placing preorders for the next Batman game on pc anyway?

Devin Barker

Aug 10, 2012
I will say, After updating my GPU the game is running pretty smooth. Small stutters sometimes in the car but other than that I am not having issues. Sucks for the folks who still are though, I know id be pissed.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Interesting, you could buy that package of games to include all the batman games if you buy arkham knight, and then get refunded for it. Free library! xD

Personally, don't care. Got tired of this series of games after the second one. Dunno, guess I just don't really like Batman that much.

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Was SO close to biting the bullet and getting this one as soon as it was re-released on Steam. Seeing it quite cheap (less than $50 in my country) was even more tempting. But I just read the reviews to see people still having problems and opted out. I guess there's no way of telling whether you're going to be one of those with issues or not.

Only option now is to wait and see if they actually do fix it one fine day, or just wait till I can get a PS4/XBONE or borrow it from a friend.

alj

Master of Unlocking
Nov 20, 2009
How after all this time do you still fuck it up ?

Did they even test this ? As the game was already out why not simple unlock the new version for a limited number of people on steam to test it. Why not give it to a company that knows how to do a PC port, like the guys who did Human Revolution?

Or you know , remove the crappy DRM that is more than likely causing all the issues.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Fulbert said:
I wonder what those problems are that they haven't been able to fix for so long.
According to a friend of mine, a big part of the problem is simply their choice to outsource the task of fixing this to a small company of about 12 guys. If that's true, then the problem is likely to be that they simply don't have enough fucks to give regarding their PC market.