Funny events in anti-woke world

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Because I have poor self-preservation instinct I went and found the video in question, which I will not be posting because it definitely violates ToS. It does exist, and if it's a deepfake then Cawthorn should try and say so instead of admitting it's real and downplaying it.

That shit gay af.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Hold up, that's "just stupid locker room talk between cousins"?

Ahem, SWEET HOME ALABAMA!

Inb4 a smartass points out Cawthorn is not from Alabama: yes, I know.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Meet the new boss, just literally the old boss

Oi, I recognize that name, Alwaleed Bin Talal. That's the Saudi prince that originally rejected Musk's takeover offer. Saudi Arabia (and Qatar) of course renowned for their freedom of speech. Guess he and Musk had a heart to heart and changed their tune. There's money on the line, after all.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
This image

And here is the original artwork that was photoshopped into the above.

There's quite a lot to unpack here, aside from the obvious I mean. I think my favorite bits are that they whitewashed the dude, and that one of the kids is blonde, which is not impossible, but might just indicate his daddy is not actually his daddy. Or the kid is adopted, but we all know that is not the image's intent.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
This image

There's quite a lot to unpack here, aside from the obvious I mean. I think my favorite bits are that they whitewashed the dude, and that one of the kids is blonde, which is not impossible, but might just indicate his daddy is not actually his daddy. Or the kid is adopted, but we all know that is not the image's intent.
Why they doubling down on this cat hatred thing? I'm a dude. I'm into powerlifting. Most people would consider me "manly". I fucking love my cat. Like jesus fuck guys, they're even being Conservative in their insults, update that shit, it's so 1980's.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Why they doubling down on this cat hatred thing? I'm a dude. I'm into powerlifting. Most people would consider me "manly". I fucking love my cat. Like jesus fuck guys, they're even being Conservative in their insults, update that shit, it's so 1980's.
Also kind of confused what college debt has to do with feminism. Unless it's a "women shouldn't get a higher education" thing. Ok no, that's most definitely why.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
This image

So "established and complete" women don't have cats, don't eat pizza, AND don't have giant dildo's? Suuuure.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
So "established and complete" women don't have cats, don't eat pizza, AND don't have giant dildo's? Suuuure.
Of course they don't, only feminist women use those as ersatz for what they all secretly and desperately crave: a real (white) man to fuck some sense (and babies) into them.

Reactions: bluegate