Funny events in anti-woke world

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Omg, not only is Tina Peters still free, she's running for secretary of state for elections!

Daily dosage of brain melt administered.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
This one's actually funny
I just want to point out that the Secret Service banned anyone from bringing guns into the hall for Trump's NRA speech.

Oh, the irony and the cognitive dissonance.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Musk getting roasted

But wait, there's more!

Musk's reply, in his usual dignified and witty style

Hard Drive has since apologized

Hard Drive has no chill

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
This is a fucking roller coaster of dumb.
Amazing, just amazing.

The best part is, it's very rare to see anyone depict adult T-rexes with feathers any more. Because some paleontologists actually did the maths on it and figured out that feathers would have been a net-negative to temperature regulation for larger dinosaurs. It turns out paleoartists are mostly nerds who really love dinosaurs (enough to actually follow the developing scientific understanding of what they looked like).

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
But wait, there's more!

Musk's reply, in his usual dignified and witty style

Hard Drive has since apologized

Hard Drive has no chill
The man was so unfunny he broke dogecoin. His sycophants are fucking weirdos.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The ace attorney Twitter bot rounds it all off quite nicely too (Elon deleted the original tweet, lmao)

The man was so unfunny he broke dogecoin. His sycophants are fucking weirdos.
I find it funny Musk bought Twitter for "free speech", but acts like biatch and runs away every time he is proven wrong or called out on attitudes. It's exactly why I was not exactly worried about him buying the damn site. Now I have even less to worry about.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
"Given that my vote total currently lags my number of volunteers by nearly 20,000, I do not trust these election results and neither should any supporter of either of my opponents or candidates in any other races."
Lol, its droogs jumped ship. Either that or they got tired of the joke and went back to whatever Georgian conservatives with a knack for supporting nutjobs normally do.

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Lol, its droogs jumped ship. Either that or they got tired of the joke and went back to whatever Georgian conservatives with a knack for supporting nutjobs normally do.
It must be painful finding out trump wouldn't endorse her after all that stanning. Though am surprised the guy he did endorse didn't win the primary either, and conceded. Don't give me hope!

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
I can't decide what my favourite bit of this is. It's either the bit about how showing dinosaurs with feathers is the fault of LGBT people, or the bit where he says focusing on car safety is "feminine".
The complete misunderstanding of evolution serving a "purpose" is pretty good too. Most people who have such a poor grasp of evolution don't believe in dinosaurs.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Dinosaurs with feathering can look cool they don't have to look like a luxury pet that just came out of an animal barber shop so to liken them to ugly women on hair products is unfair. Also you can go the totally other way and just have a show about dragons which is what ancient peoples thought dinosaur fossils were skeletons of. We can have both things, the existence of feathered dinosaurs doesn't need to eclipse the scaled ones too.

Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 07-52-36 MHRise-Great_Izuchi_Render_001.webp (WEBP Image 540 × 759 pi...png

Nobody can tell me this doesn't look cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvanus

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Dinosaurs with feathering can look cool they don't have to look like a luxury pet that just came out of an animal barber shop so to liken them to ugly women on hair products is unfair. Also you can go the totally other way and just have a show about dragons which is what ancient peoples thought dinosaur fossils were skeletons of. We can have both things, the existence of feathered dinosaurs doesn't need to eclipse the scaled ones too.
Or you can have feathered dragons if you want.

Also, Australia lost the Emu War, but the crocodiles didn't warrant military action.

Reactions: Hawki