Funny events in anti-woke world

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Has anyone managed to confirm whether that account's parody or not? Cos if not, iam wondering if they're marginally trying to make it less ambiguous lately. Though could also just be projecting my own struggles a bit there too lol.
Can't confirm the account, but I can confirm that anyone who feels the need to tell people they are 6'2" and IQ 187 has an IQ far below 187 and severe insecurity issues.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
If there were no significant impact, the report wouldn't even exist because there would be nothing to write a report on.
You don't think people can oppose white supremacy in something without there being white supremacy in it causing significant impact? You can't imagine it done just on principle?

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
You don't think people can oppose white supremacy in something without there being white supremacy in it causing significant impact? You can't imagine it done just on principle?
When I suggested you hadn't read the source, you claimed otherwise. But you're still arguing like you haven't.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
No, just with people who have functioning brains.

Yeah, I talked to those exact same people and they said that's bullshit.
If you think the majority of people in high crime areas are concerned with far-right violence, your brain isn't functioning.

Just wow, no human empathy at all. Those are not made up stories, I know these people.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Trump's lawyer seems to be openly torching her career for a pivot to conspiracy pundit hackery, going by everything she been saying in public statements. No professional interested in keeping hold of their integrity and career talks that way

I despise Donald Trump on every possible level, but I legit don't think I could contain myself, even as juror, from shouting "DUDE! OMG STOP!" when he opened his mouth in and out of the courtroom in both trials. It's like when you're watching a horror movie and literally to no one, you yell "GIRL HES ON THE OTHERSIDE OF THE FUCKINGDOOR. STOP!!"

It's like you see something so dumb your human instinct kicks into try and stop it. That line about not being his type...it's just ...s..t..f..u. If I was his lawyer I'd be leaping over the bench to muzzle him.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
If you think the majority of people in high crime areas are concerned with far-right violence, your brain isn't functioning.
I've played golf with high crime on multiple occasions and I can assure you he is very concerned about far-right violence.

Just wow, no human empathy at all. Those are not made up stories, I know these people.
Uh huh yeah, I know them too, and they've actually never mentioned you, so...

Reactions: Kwak

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
I despise Donald Trump on every possible level, but I legit don't think I could contain myself, even as juror, from shouting "DUDE! OMG STOP!" when he opened his mouth in and out of the courtroom in both trials. It's like when you're watching a horror movie and literally to no one, you yell "GIRL HES ON THE OTHERSIDE OF THE FUCKINGDOOR. STOP!!"

It's like you see something so dumb your human instinct kicks into try and stop it. That line about not being his type...it's just ...s..t..f..u. If I was his lawyer I'd be leaping over the bench to muzzle him.
Felt the same watching the cross-examination of Shander Vander Ark in court every time she confidenctly looked over to the jurors like it's just a college exam and not her unwisely taking to the stand in her own defense against neglect, torture and murder charges of her own autistic child she'd recorded daily evidence of, no less! Shouldn't have felt second-hand embarrassment for them, but lack of awareness can get too intense to shield reactive sympathy nodes with sensible logic plasma quick enough sometimes, ya know.

in case morbid curiosity poisons anyone else, time-stamped past the dull first half of softball questions cause is intimidating length as it is.

Can't confirm the account, but I can confirm that anyone who feels the need to tell people they are 6'2" and IQ 187 has an IQ far below 187 and severe insecurity issues.
Yeah those appear new additions since last he emerged into view, partly fueling last comment's uncertainty too.

Eagle Beagle got his vid of it out now;

Last edited:

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
She'd hardly be the first to burn all her bridges in the hopes that Trump will gain power and give her a premiere position that she's utterly unqualified for as quid pro quo, and it's not like that never happened. (Of course, they also quickly found themselves right back out the instant it proved expedient or they made Trump upset in some way, but if she was smart enough to realize that, she wouldn't be working for him.)
Its always strange to see opportunists utterly convinced they alone will escape being betrayed by Trump. Given that Trump doesn't even pay his lawyers the chance of them getting any official position for their service is pretty much zero

Reactions: BrawlMan

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Allegedly, Trump's lawyers generally try to avoid him testifying because of concerns that he will dig himself a deep, deep hole.

I would say that if someone is in their late 70s and been free to run their mouth off saying what they like without serious repercussion for decades, it's going to be hard verging on impossible for them to stop that habit. Even in a courtroom, in a witness stand, under oath.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Its always strange to see opportunists utterly convinced they alone will escape being betrayed by Trump. Given that Trump doesn't even pay his lawyers the chance of them getting any official position for their service is pretty much zero
Well, compare them to crypto or NFT types. There's one born every minute.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
When I suggested you hadn't read the source, you claimed otherwise. But you're still arguing like you haven't.
What is your play here? You're just not gonna argue, and every post is just a vague insinuation?

You're wrong, and just going to pretend otherwise until people let you have the last word? It's a bit sad.

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
What is your play here? You're just not gonna argue, and every post is just a vague insinuation?
I provided evidence. You're an internet rando say "nuh-uh" because you don't like the message. How much effort do you think you deserve?

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
I provided evidence. You're an internet rando say "nuh-uh" because you don't like the message. How much effort do you think you deserve?
You provided evidence for a totally different claim. I don't believe you don't actually understand this. That link supports the argument that there are insufficient mechanisms to keep white supremacists out of law enforcement. It doesn't state that white supremacists have substantial influence in law enforcement. It actually says there aren't that many white supremacists. And you can say that one is two many, that article certainly agrees with you, but that doesn't contradict what Phoenix was saying.

If you're not actually engaging with the argument being made, you're just yelling "nuh-uh" because you don't like the message.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

Justin Mohn, 32, is accused of killing his father, Michael Mohn, police told NBC News. While police did not release the victim’s age, public records show him to have been 68.

Mohn was taken into custody about 100 miles away from the crime scene on suspicion of first-degree murder, abuse of a corpse and possessing an instrument of crime with intent, according to a court docket released early Wednesday.

He was arraigned at 4 a.m. and denied bail, Middletown Township Police Capt. Pete Feeney said.

In the YouTube video, which was titled "Mohn's Militia - Call To Arms For American Patriots" and is cited in a police complaint, Mohn is seen wearing gloves and holding his father's head in a plastic bag. Later, the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials and attacking President Joe Biden's administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and antifa activists. YouTube removed the video, which is more than 14 minutes long, hours after it was posted.

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
You provided evidence for a totally different claim. I don't believe you don't actually understand this.
I do understand this. You however do not appear to understand the discussion goes back much further than you realise, and it's Phoenix who is trying to sidestep the core point.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Tell me you're a sociopath without actually saying you're a sociopath, Owen. Maybe his horizons are broader than "number of kids" and "got the virgin before anyone else could".
with an attitude like that, his Crusader Kings playthrough will be quite moribund. 🧐