Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I too have fallen to the Holocure hole and am looking forward to the expansion next month.
I know it's part of the Hololive thing, though unfortunately, my knowledge of Hololive consists of MaXor asking "Why is the dog gay?" in one of his videos and pretty much nothing else.

I'm glad Pat has no clue what's going on either, so at least I'm not the only one.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I know it's part of the Hololive thing, though unfortunately, my knowledge of Hololive consists of MaXor asking "Why is the dog gay?" in one of his videos and pretty much nothing else.

I'm glad Pat has no clue what's going on either, so at least I'm not the only one.
Perhaps this might give you some idea of them?

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I remember Bulletstorm- or rather, the demo, which for some reason the devs decided to set in one of the most boring areas of the game. I watched some of a playthrough of it a while after and thought "why didn't they demo that part of it instead?!".
Get the Fullclip Edition! Once you beat the campaign, you unlock Overkill mode. The game's NG+, that lets you carry all the upgrades you required and you get the weapon wheel. So you no longer restricted to a 3 weapon limit. It opens up the game so much more. I'm thinking, "Why wasn't this in the original release, or done from the start?!". Still an awesome shooter, and one of the best from the 7th generation.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Reactions: BrawlMan

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Negative Atmosphere was nearly beating everyone to the punch, ya dimwits.

To be fair, Routine was announced a couple of years ago and then kinda just vanished. All the others, though... well, I think the bandwagon needs some suspension work done at this rate.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
To be fair, Routine was announced a couple of years ago and then kinda just vanished. All the others, though... well, I think the bandwagon needs some suspension work done at this rate.
I don't know much about Routine, but NA got announced in 2019.