Game Articles and Videos Thread

Old_Hunter_77

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2021
Country
United States
Kinda listened to this half-awake and the gist I got is it looks good but he's afraid the missions are gonna be too linear and uninteresting.
Well, I'm sure they will be, I don't expect much. I'm still super looking forward to this because the main draw is the whole historical murder parkour. My standards and expectations are low.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

With videos like this, I feel I got lucky with my ibuypower pre-built, which also was from Amazon. Worked fine for like 5 years until I began switching out parts.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
My standards and expectations are low.
Oi, you enjoy what you want to enjoy. I may hate/be indifferent to the franchise, but I am not going to hate the people who want to have fun or are playing a game for the right reasons.

This is one of my favorite action game of all time:

Let that sink in for a moment. Then again, the Oneechanbara franchise at least remembers what fun is. Z2 is no exception. It and Z Kaguara are the DMC4 of the franchise.

BTW, reviews are out. I have not seen anything yet.

Old_Hunter_77

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2021
Country
United States
Oi, you enjoy what you want to enjoy. I may hate/be indifferent to the franchise, but I am not going to hate the people who want to have fun or are playing a game for the right reasons.

This is one of my favorite action game of all time:

Let that sink in for a moment. Then again, the Oneechanbara franchise at least remembers what fun is. Z2 is no exception. It and Z Kaguara are the DMC4 of the franchise.

BTW, reviews are out. I have not seen anything yet.

Pink haired cowboy lady looks fun.

I just heard SkillUp's and KindaFunny's reviews. And, you know- it's whatever, you know. It is what it is. All I need to hear is that it ain't broken and looks purty.

Reactions: BrawlMan

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
…I take it it didn’t like that so much?
It did try that teary puppy-eye tactics to convince me to not do it, but then I was like fuck that, I wanna play CP2077!
The only thing that's remaining from the original build is the 1.25 TB storage. Everything else is new, including the additional 1 TB m2 ssd

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Pink haired cowboy lady looks fun.
Kagura is indeed fun! She's pretty much a female version of DMC3 Dante, but still unique enough.

just heard SkillUp's and KindaFunny's reviews. And, you know- it's whatever, you know. It is what it is. All I need to hear is that it ain't broken and looks purty.
Easy Allies considers the game great, ACG considers the game good, and GGMan says the game is just fine enough. Though he had some complaints and whined about the game being too easy. I don't know why he's just surprised, as most AC games have not been challenging in a long time aside from artificial difficulty padding. Hard mode is challenging, if you want it.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
It did try that teary puppy-eye tactics to convince me to not do it, but then I was like fuck that, I wanna play CP2077!
The only thing that's remaining from the original build is the 1.25 TB storage. Everything else is new, including the additional 1 TB m2 ssd
Oh, I was under the impression that deciding on upgrading it put out some bad mojo.

Old_Hunter_77

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2021
Country
United States
Easy Allies considers the game great, ACG considers the game good, and GGMan says the game is just fine enough. Though he had some complaints and whined about the game being too easy. I don't know why he's just surprised, as most AC games have not been challenging in a long time aside from artificial difficulty padding. Hard mode is challenging, if you want it.
“Thank you Ubisoft for not making me slog through another 100 hr campaign, especially in this hectic review season. 8/10”- game reviewers

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
“Thank you Ubisoft for not making me slog through another 100 hr campaign, especially in this hectic review season. 8/10”- game reviewers
Funny enough, Easy Allies pretty easy on the 100 plus hours titles. Even Valhalla to a certain extent.