Game Articles and Videos Thread

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Interesting video explaining why Nintendo is so hard on fan projects, but not always

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Video Game Title Drops

Don't worry, this video is more so talking about the system in games journalism and those at the top expecting reviewers to rush their reviews out. Instead of taking their time. Htwo concludes most journalists aren't bad at video games.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Mileage will very quite a bit I’m sure -

None of these apply to me at all. Possibly #2 can apply, but there are plenty of games where better at than others and vice versa. Even back then, I wasn't great at every single game either. This video is waste and really click baity.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
It boggles my mind Space Marine 2 is coming out already. It felt like it was so far into the future.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Be fair they announced it like 3 years ago.
It's been 3 years? That makes me feel even worse...
Better late than never, but I do wish companies would stop announcing games too early. They would've been better off announcing the game back in mid to late 2022. Would've made the wait easier, and a more defined release date. We all know covid was a thing, but still announcing too early makes people lose interests or forget. It's a bad idea to have interests drop when a game gets announced too early with rarely or no significant updates.

Reactions: SilentPony