Game Articles and Videos Thread

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Mildly amusing-

Guess I should try out Johnny Cage some more. Lol at Sub Zero. I will never wrap my head around the fact that sign shares a name with one of the worst diseases on earth.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Wasn’t aware how soon it will be out next year -

Also a look at the virtual car designed by Porsche for the game -
I actually am looking very forward to GT7, I haven't played a GT game since probably ps1 or 2 and I felt they were too simmy for me back then. But i was a kid who couldn't get his license in the game so hopefully as an adult i wont suck that bad lol.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I actually am looking very forward to GT7, I haven't played a GT game since probably ps1 or 2 and I felt they were too simmy for me back then. But i was a kid who couldn't get his license in the game so hopefully as an adult i wont suck that bad lol.
If my older brother and I could get all the licenses back in 1998 (he was 13 and I was 8 years old at the time) for Gran Turismo 2, you could have done it too. Besides, each Gran Turismo game did have an arcade mode. It's been too long for me to remember everything, but I do know the second game has a lengthy arcade mode.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
If my older brother and I could get all the licenses back in 1998 (he was 13 and I was 8 years old at the time) for Gran Turismo 2, you could have done it too. Besides, each Gran Turismo game did have an arcade mode. It's been too long for me to remember everything, but I do know the second game has a lengthy arcade mode.
Well aren't you so skilled. :)

I remember having to drive a corvette in the rain on a circle course with no assists for a license, and that's the test that broke me. I'm pretty sure it was a Ps1 title because I remember not having analog sticks on the controller.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Definitely look into a racing wheel+pedal setup as it’s like a night and day difference playing vs a game pad. I really got into GT5/6 for a while and it made even the license tests fun. There’s probably some cool official PS5 ones with the haptics now I’d imagine. Cheap stands can be found on Amazon or eBay too.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Definitely look into a racing wheel+pedal setup as it’s like a night and day difference playing vs a game pad. I really got into GT5/6 for a while and it made even the license tests fun. There’s probably some cool official PS5 ones with the haptics now I’d imagine. Cheap stands can be found on Amazon or eBay too.
Yeah I'm not going that far tbh. I actually really like Forza on just a gamepad.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Well aren't you so skilled.

I remember having to drive a corvette in the rain on a circle course with no assists for a license, and that's the test that broke me. I'm pretty sure it was a Ps1 title because I remember not having analog sticks on the controller.
I never said it was easy. We messed up a bunch of time on difficult ones.

Yeah I'm not going that far tbh. I actually really like Forza on just a gamepad.
Don't you want IMMERSION?

Don't you want it?

Reactions: CriticalGaming