Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I did not see that coming. Can they get the Spec-ops guys to play any of the Crysis games? I wanna see the martial arts experts play the Streets of Rage games or Urban Reign.
Hopefully. I'd love to see games discussed by experts the same way movies are(INSIDER does a lot of those).

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
How is this even a thing? Just call them "backseat gaming trolling jackasses" and be done with it. Adding Karen to everything solves nothing and just makes it all sound more dumber.

Last edited:

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Because Ace Combat is the gift the keeps on giving, here's an Air Force Pilot making fun of AC7. It looks like he normally does movies and TV, but I guess a lot of his fans were very insistent on him doing AC7.

"Use your weapons to force them to land"
"That's called Shooting them down, sir!"

Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
How is this even a thing? Just call them "backseat gaming trolling jackasses" and be done with it. Adding Karen to everything solves nothing and just makes it all sound more dumber.

I wouldn’t doubt somewhere there are younger, more emotionally vulnerable girls named Karen who are the unfortunate collateral damage of this stupid meme, and are driven to self-harm.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Aw, that's cute,

Brutal. Nintendo weren't even at the top of their game at the time.
Steve [Ballmer, Microsoft’s former CEO] made us go meet with Nintendo to see if they would consider being acquired. They just laughed their asses off. Like, imagine an hour of somebody just laughing at you. That was kind of how that meeting went.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden

Based on the descriptions used in the article, I thought the word "fanboy" could be used in place of "Karen" and the article would make more sense.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Looking at both these reviews: I'll give Godfall a chance since it will be free for PS+ next week. The more recent updates ironed out of glitches and matchmaking is now viable. Though I'll most likely be going solo. The story I could not care less if I tried, since a lot of the lore you have to go out of your way to find. The development team were on a tight time table and budget, but that does not excuse certain design choices.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
SE screwing up again and Platinum is in the mix. The beta for Babylon's Fall has not been good; it looks like trash. Square Enix is trying to do another "live service" game. What sucks even more, is that they're using weapon and item assets from FF14 and it looks crappier in the new game, than it does the old game. There's really something wrong with that.