Game Articles and Videos Thread

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
It might seem like I'm ragging on this game, but c'mon. you can't argue that's just embarrasing
Will it even be playable when support ends? I mean, that's kind of the rage these days with live-service games.

Well lookie here. Is it actually gonna release this time? Feels like I've been seeing previews for the past decade.
Steam shows a 21Oct release date.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
People are surprised by this? Those videos are still on his channel. Heck, YouTube still suggests one of them to me once in a great while because I'm A) subscribed to him and B) watch a lot of videos about FPS games.
I've noticed that the people that are surprised about this subscribe to him either in 2019 or 2020, and above. A lot of new people subscribe to him are either fighting game fans, getting into fighting games, or saw him on his SEGA and retro content.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Indeed, the most dangerous super in deadly hands.

Nintendo, Sony, and TGS Round of 2022.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Christ November is going to be so crowded! Sonic Frontiers, Ragnarök, Gungrave GORE, and the Sega Genesis Mini 2! I still have to finish my pre-order for Bayonetta 3.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I didn't realize people were fucking hitting on Dunkey for this. I have no idea if he's going to succeed but I wish him luck regardless. As far as I know Dunkey hasn't been invovled in any skeevy shit that should make me wary of him doing this
I didn't know either, but it did not surprise me in a slightest. The ones that probably have it out for him are most likely haters of him to begin with, or fairweather fans who only like Dunkey when he trashed on stuff they didn't like.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I didn't know either, but it did not surprise me in a slightest. The ones that probably have it out for him are most likely haters of him to begin with, or fairweather fans who only like Dunkey when he trashed on stuff they didn't like.
Yeah, I know the feeling. It's always interesting to see fans of a certain game get MAD when Dunkey or Yathzee trashes a game they liked, at which point that person becomes a hack in their eyes. The last one in particular I remember was on the Horizon Forbidden West subreddit where they had choice things to say about both Dunkey and Yathzee because neither of them were particularly into the game, rather than admit as fans they might be biased in its favor. And the occasional whining that Elden Ring did better then HFW and somehow that's an injustice.

Keep putting the fan in fanatic, guys. /s

Reactions: BrawlMan