Game Character You'd Most Want to Sleep With

BrailleOperatic

Jul 7, 2010
Oh the choices. the choices! THE CHOICES!!!!

Merrill? Chell? Liara T'Soni? Sarah Lyons? Ashelia Dalmasca? Aeris Gainsborough? Amata Almodovar? Tali'Zorah vas Normandy?

Don't make me choose...don't make me choose...

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Detective Prince said:
AHHH. As I'm bi...I get two choices right? :D

Straight option.

Other option. :) Don't ask why her.

Laguna! If I was gay, he would be top of the list!

On a related topic
yeah he's an emo dick, but that is a cool uniform!

Vivace-Vivian

Apr 6, 2010
honestdiscussioner said:
Vivace-Vivian said:
FemShep Paragon. Oh my that woman's voice is heavenly.

Other then that, most likely Naoto from Persona 4. She's so adorable.
You know that's the same voice for Bastilla and a whole shit-ton of other characters, right?

Actually, on the youtube channel for Extra Credits (from before they were on escapist, or called Extra Credits) they have a whole tribute to that voice actress.
Oh yes, I'm well aware. But it's never quite as amazing as FemShep. It's not just her voice, it's the attitude as well.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Hmm.. Fran from final fantasy 12. I know she has bunny ears, but she is cute. And that accent sends pleasant feelings down my spine.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
richardplex said:
Despite hating the game, Lightning from FF13. Maybe because I greatly enjoy looking at Japanese drawn characters (not in that way...........mostly) in anime and games, or maybe because that game was beautiful aesthetic-wise. Or maybe I have a thing for pink hair, who knows.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjdKkgOWqvY&feature=related

Am I the only one that finds Lightning's face at 1:00 - 1:08 amazingly hot? Even more so than usual anyway.

SarahSyna

Jul 8, 2009
I have a long list. >_>

Guys:
Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed 2. Cute Italian boy, who'd likely be very good in bed? Yay!
Martin from Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. I don't know why. He's just very quiet and pleasant.
Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7. I like dark, gothiness. >_>
Reaver from Fable 2 and 3. He's voiced by Stephan Fry.

Girls:
FemShep from Mass Effect. Enough said.
Bayonetta from, well, Bayonetta. Glasses! Accent! Ability to break your neck with her gorgeous legs!
Liliana and Morrigan from Dragon Age Origins. Probably the Warden as well.
FemLoneWanderer from Fallout 3.
Jenny from The Darkness.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
honestdiscussioner said:
OutcastBOS said:
Multiple people in the Fallout universe (quote me if you want clarification) and most of all...this lovely lady

And Dante was first a real person who wrote himself into his story. However he's in the gaming world so now he's fair game.

Shockingly though, the women and gay men on here don't seem to have a thing for hellbound guys that battle infant demons and that stitch crosses into their chest. Wonders never cease.

Edit: Oh, and which people in Fallout? The only one I ever had a thing for was
Well, Cass is up there, sure, but I always had a thing for others...and...crap, I can't think of them right now. x_x I'll get back to you on that...

burhanr

Jun 7, 2011
Miranda Lawson and Lucy Stillman (both similar in looks to their voice actress)

Also, don't really play the game(s), thinks the whole series is kind of abysmal and overrated, but Fang from FF13.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
tlktck said:
I would say Lethe, Ranulf, or Reyson, from Fire Emblem.

Short hair works for me

I also prefer classy girls, rather than ones that just wear very little clothing

As well as this guy, who looks a bit like me (In my mind)

Herbsk

May 31, 2011
creepy_rabbit said:
http://soukutsumitsukai.synthasite.com/resources/tekken6_hwoarang.jpg
Hwoarang from tekken, OM-f*cking-NOM o.o
EDIT: I curse my inabilty at posting pictures at the escapist >:C
Just click the quote button and steal somebody else's syntax - that's what I always do!

thublihnk

Jul 24, 2009
BOY, gamers sure are mature, enlightened human being who have tasteful, intelligent conversations about the medium.

I say, old chap, shall we talk about Campbell's Hero's Journey in relation to Shepherd's path in the Mass Effect series? Nay? We shall compare bosoms of Final Fantasy characters and talk about which ones we'd like to bed more enthusiastically! SHITCOCK!