Game characters that have the same name as you?

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
while i do know that there are some people on this site with the same name as my i never known of a video game character with the name Callum

Drudgelmir

Oct 30, 2009
Les Awesome said:
Still haven't seen a game character called Ali {the male kind}
In Runescape there's about 10 of them. Take your pick.

Concerning me however, Jacob Keyes from Halo:Combat Evolved.
My last name I have no chance of finding, ever. It's a mixture of old English and Gaelic and it means son of a witch or son of blue. The jury is out on that one.

anANGRYkangaroo

May 15, 2011
Mr.Squishy said:
Any game character named Daniel? Probably a lot, but I forget.

Edit: Oh shit, that guy from Amnesia's named Daniel, isn't he?
Yes he is, and so am I. Made the game THAT MUCH FUCKING SCARIER

anANGRYkangaroo

May 15, 2011
girl_in_background said:
Emilox The Great said:
girl_in_background said:
Emilox The Great said:
Never met (or heard of) a character named Emil, the closest ive ever gotten was a sword called "Emils Brand" from WoW,(no flame please) i kept it for the lulz.
I think the main character from Tales of Symphonia is called Emil. It's a JRPG though, if you don't play them there's no way you could know that. XD
yay! my other name brother is a main character! okay its in a game i have never heard of, and i am not a huge fan of JRPGs, but its awesome nonetheless!
Oh dear, forum must have been acting up... ^^; I kind of wondered why I got four notifications.
Theres an Emile in Halo: Reach, if that counts for you

standokan

May 28, 2009
Not with my last name but my first name sure. We´ve got Smilin' Stan S. Stanman from the Monkey Island series, I sell EVERYTHING.

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
Emilox The Great said:
Never met (or heard of) a character named Emil, the closest ive ever gotten was a sword called "Emils Brand" from WoW,(no flame please) i kept it for the lulz.
This dude from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
I wouldn't recommend playing it though.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
Volan said:
By the way, for those who don't know of any try searching through this list here. [http://www.giantbomb.com/characters/?page=11&letter=r]
Well that was a surprise, didn't think any character would share my name although apparently one does. Never heard of the game though.

Nailah from a Wii game called Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

TyrantGanado

Oct 21, 2009
Zeraiya said:
Alex, the unlockable boxing dinosaur from Tekken.

T_T

Isn't there someone else?!
Alex Mercer from Prototype?

I don't recall anyone using my first name as a first name in a game, the closest thing is Agent Ross from Red Dead Redemption but that's his surname.

Anyone got any examples?

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Nope. I'm manly Jess, and games just can't create a manly enough man to bear the name yet.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
I don't think I've ever seen an Eric in a video game..

Unless you count the South Park games, with Eric Cartman.

Kekkles

Feb 19, 2010
No, I know not a single Connor in-game whilst it is quite common in real life... but I did click 'Randomise' for my character name on Warhammer Age of Reckoning and it came up with Kekkles. That shocked me.

Paul

Aug 21, 2009
I haven't seen a lot of games with characters that share my name. I've seen none that share my surname, but the only Paul I can think of is the guy from Far Cry 2. Saddening what my name is associated with, right? :p