Game characters you wish were real

pulse2

May 10, 2008
Is there any characters you wish were real, if somehow you could make them a real living person, who would that charcter or those characters be?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Certainly April Ryan. She's the closest to a real-life person I've ever seen in a video game, anyway, and as a result I praise Funcom highly for their developers and writers in the way they characterise people in their games.

Plus, the fact that she's pretty hot adds to my choice, especially if we're assuming that we would know said characters in real life if they were made real... ;D

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Duke Nukem
Companion Cube
Ratchet
Nathan Drake
Ezio Auditore
Those are just my top five.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Aya Brea
Would be an interesting conversation.

"What did you get for Christmas?"
"...A quest to save you from mutated mitochondria. I watched people burn to death in their own blood."
"Oh...thanks?"

tabriaswolfe

Jan 25, 2010
Alistair from Dragon Age, with our sarcasm combined the lols would never stop. Garrus from ME2.

Andrew_Waltfeld

Jan 7, 2011
Cortana from halo or the Smaller dumber AI Jerrod (Dr Haley's personal AI) which is portable on a laptop... Either of them will work to be honest. AI's are pretty cool if you ask me.

adam5396

Feb 12, 2010
If I had to pick one, I'd go with Yukari Yakumo from the Touhou series. Since she can pretty much change the Borders of anything. She could change the border of magic on reality and make the world more awesome. And recreate pretty much any character ever made.

When she's not sleeping for weeks on end anyway.

hiddendragonv5

Apr 18, 2009
Geo Da Sponge said:
Tali from Mass Effect.

So I could dissect her and sell the autopsy video.

What?
Same but Tali from Mass Effect 2 but not the hole dissect her thing that would be just wrong wrong indeed and maybe Margaret from Persona 4.

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
Geo Da Sponge said:
Tali from Mass Effect.

So I could dissect her and sell the autopsy video.

What?
This is video I would watch.

On the topic, though... Duke Nukem, just so I could pay him to follow me around and say one-liners when I need them. And explain what the hell 3D Realms was doing this whole time, because nobody seems to want to tell me. He MUST know, right?

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
Andrew Ryan from Bioshock. I would set up support groups to help get him elected as Prime Minister of Australia.

So he caused some bad problems in Rapture, at least he worked hard in support of freedom and social growth, which is a major step up from what we have.

Sep 14, 2009
Austin Howe said:
Squall Leonhart of Final Fantasy VIII. He and I would get along fantastically.
ill toss up a huge flame shield for that. i dont mind your choice but there are some people out there who hate final fantasy with so much angst its overpowering.

ot:

hm..there is alot of questions that pop up when i think this

will these characters be my friends or will they be what they would be if their game was in our reality?

if they were my friends, i would pick:

alistair(DOA)
morrigan(DOA)
HK-47(KOTOR)
Tron(tron,obviously)
nathan drake (uncharted 1 and 2)

honestly i think they would be hilarious and fun to have around, tron is really positive and supporting and the others are very sarcastic and smartassy, which i tend to appreciate more.

but however, if it was people who act as they do in their video games (objectively wise)

i would say:

master chief (halo)
tron (idk why i've had this sudden fascination with tron)
commander shepherd (ME 1 & 2)
goku
the power rangers(more specifically the green ranger)
(this is just my inner child calling out on these last two)

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
Any squad member from mass effect. Especially the Asari... What? Sweet hearted, smart, AND hot, exactly what I want.

Cutter9792

Nov 22, 2009
The Prince from Prince of Persia. He'd still be dead, this is 800 years later or whatever, but I imagine him being real and starting a religion consisted entirely of freerunners that would persist to this day.

And It Would Be Awesome.