Game characters you would love to have as a sort of spirtual guidance master

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Grey Fox from Metal Gear? Wang Jinrei from Tekken? Donkey Kong from Mario? Who would you see as useful in terms of being someone as being a person who teaches you different philosophies and morals? Basically who do you think is the most philosophical person in the gaming universe.

Yarpie

Jun 24, 2010
Raziel from Soul Reaver. The dude can pass into the realm of the spirits, so his advice has to be good. ^^

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
His Excellency, Gary.

No, I'd most likely have to go with one of the characters from Jade Empire, that fox god person you meet at one point most likely/

Chicaine

Jun 7, 2010
Solid snake, he's lived a long and hard life, seen it all and is wise in his (prematurely)old age

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
I would love to have professor Mordin Solus talk to me all day about what I should do. That seems like it would be too fun to not happen.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Amaterasu, naturally. I can see it now...

"Woof!"
"What's that, girl? Timmy fell into the well again?"
"Arf."
"Yep, my sentiments exactly. Let the little bastard rot, I've had enough."

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
Yarpie said:
Raziel from Soul Reaver. The dude can pass into the realm of the spirits, so his advice has to be good. ^^
"Swallow the souls of the dead to regain health." Would be most of it.

As for me? An Ulthwe seer council can see into the future. I would love to have that advantage.

Joseph Murnan

Feb 15, 2010
Luigi, he'd be very comforting. It would always help to have a hero tell you that even though some may be more iconic and famous than you, you can still kick ass. He has first hand experience after all.

Batm,an would be pretty cool aswell, simply because having someone dressed up like that with me all the time would just be really strange.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Gordan Freeman so he can help me with my upcoming Physics degree.
By Tzeentch's holy armpit, i hope i get to go to the uni i wanted...

EDIT: wow. i was the first one to pick FreeMan? wheres the rest of the forum gone?

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Altair from Assassins Creed. Afer reading all the codexs, it implies after he got that apple, he seemed to have become very spiritual and smart. Plus, I'd love to learn the ways of the Assassin.

xavi

Jul 1, 2010
Knuckles the Echidna. I mean...he lives in a solitary place while being trusted to gaurd the most powerful jewel in the world. I'm sure he has plenty of insite he choose to not tell anybody =p

or maybe Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.