Game characters you wouldn't want to bump into.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Cole Train. I think he's genuinely psychotic and would like to rip me apart with a chainsaw. Actually, on that note, anyone from Gears. It takes a special kind of crazy for someone to go into battle with a chainsaw bayonet and without their helmets.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Gorbek said:
The patriarch

and yes his right hand is a minigun with a rocket launcher on top.

Killing floor?

Balaxe

Mar 24, 2009
HaroldBobHerbert from Fallout 3, I'd walk into him and he would be like "kill me" and i'd be like WTF!?! Then i'd leg it.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
The Jackal. He would pin me to the ground and make a tape comparing my life to animals and crap, then help me up and make me dinner. Then, send me on a suicide mission. And when I complete it, he would shoot me in the 'nads and let me bleed out. But then, he bandages them up and gives me a reassuring pat on the head. And nicks my Mentos. Dual-Personality disorder, anyone?

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
The overlord gets my vote, unless he let me order around some minions. Also,
Flying Dagger said:
pacman would really get on my nerves
WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Kwatsu

Feb 21, 2007
Who wouldn't I want to bump into? Wrex from Mass Effect. Bumping into him would probably break every bone in my body.

Gunner 51

Jun 21, 2009
I wouldn't want to run into Resident Evil 2's William Birkin. (For fear of being ripped up.)

Come to think of it, I wouldn't like to run into JRPG characters. (Because they're terrible emos.)

axlr4

Mar 23, 2009
nemesis i shit my self....or give him a high five. hm...i wonder is hes good at poker?