Game characters you wouldn't want to bump into.

IronEd

Apr 17, 2009
Mileena from Mortal Kombat
or the Overlord in Duke Nukem
both are scary as fuck!

Kay Meez

Apr 20, 2009
The adoring fan from oblivion! That little bastard has haunted my dreams for years now, how i enjoyed to execute him with my bow...

PsykoDragon

Aug 19, 2008
"The mind is quicker than the eye." *bzzrt*

Why, I would just LOVE to meet Yuri from Red Alert 2! Why are my clothes all red suddenly?

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Richard B. Riddick.

I just saw Pitch Black, and there is no way I'd want to be anywhere near Riddick at any point in my life, ever. He's like an Alien and Sam Fisher rolled into one.

Seriously, you could put every single video game villain ever made into one game, then Riddick would come along, and get ticked that he couldn't find his cigarettes. He'd then start shooting out lights, then stalk and kill everyone else. He'd kill a person just for making him wait in line for the toilet.

Part of what makes him so scary is that he's more realistic of a character. You couldn't very well imagine Sephiroth in real life (not that fangirls haven't tried), but Riddick is bone-chilling because I can easily picture real life versions of him existing. His ability is almost irrelevant when held up next to his complete disregard for life and willingness to do anything to anybody.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
ssgt splatter said:
Goldeneye103X2 said:
*BUMP*
Me:Hey pal watch where you're going.
Other person: STARS!
Me:SSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT!

Free cookie for whoever gets the reference.
Nemesis from RE: Apocolyspe
It was actually from RE3:Nemesis, but you still get your cookie.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Fallout 3, live bottlecap mine.
He is a character to me, his name is Mr Boom ^.^

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
Let see:Russell from bully,Any zombies,The heavy,A deathclaw,supermutant,brumak.Oh and a l4d witch.