Game Dogs: A Woofcraft Wedding

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
RTR said:
Wow, this was a nice suprise.
Bob shouting "WOLVERINES!!" doesn't get old for some reason.
It kinda does, but the way it was set up with Gary saying "GODDAMMIT, BOB!!!" was what made it funny.

azurawolf

Apr 27, 2009
That was the best episode. Had me laughing so hard.
Chet and Roger ruining the wedding was the best part. Sounds like something I would do if a friend of mine had a wedding on WoW.

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
You guys lost me at "Two level 1 characters managing to massacre a group of Veteran PCs in that short of a time".

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
YOU

ARE

TRYING

Too

FUCKING

HARD!

You are trying to God damn hard for this to be funny, Lighten the hell up, grab a drink and STOP OVER THINKING IT!

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
Wolfy2449 said:
Raithnor said:
You guys lost me at "Two level 1 characters managing to massacre a group of Veteran PCs in that short of a time".
World of woofcraft is a new mmorpg that depends on skill instead the time a player spent ingame and its balanced in 1vmore noobs.
Damn now i want to that perfect game
Chet is pro xD
:/ That would just mean Chet and Roger should have died faster. It sounds like an FPS where everyone has automatic rocket launchers with vorpal chainsaw bayonets.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
I don't usually like these but this is one of the better ones. It actually made me laugh, keep it up.

Snapette

Mar 1, 2010
This show's really doing well. Earlier I watched a little series called "Unleashed," which was an extremely funny and well-written dog-centric cartoon...but alas, it has long been over with and doesn't seem as if it'll ever be continued. (But I definitely do recommend it.) Luckily I can keep looking forward to new Game Dogs...like this rather clever episode. I thought 'Bet' was actually getting hitched at first! Ha. We are seeing a new side of her.

"Goddammit, Bob!"
"WOLVERINES!!!!"

Woofcraft. LOL. XD

Only thing that kinda bugged me was the repetition of Beth's same, like, two facial expressions and very limited movement during most of the time she was talking (ie, just moving her arm up and down in the same motion constantly.) I know that animating, especially an episode of this length for an online show within the week, is very difficult and time-consuming. And that this type of remark is very common for this series; I simply noticed it a little more today. Caught myself literally waiting for her arm to go up again, lol. xD But not a big deal.

It would also be interesting for them to wear different outfits/accessories. That occurred to me too. But since I like their trademark clothes/items (of which I'm sure they each have a closetful of identical copies)--especially Bethany's, and Roger's--that too is just a small obervation.

Phat loot!

I can't believe the dudes massacred Beth's wedding, including the betrothed couple. Hmmmmm. ^.^;
Poor Ogard and the wedding party, they never knew what hit 'em...

Everyone's noting how they 'sorta' killed a main character. But Russ stated that that wasn't the actual death we were voting on with the game...:0

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
my least favourite episode

(p.s. did anyone here realise that bethany [/I] did [/I] die at the end)

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
I love the "I'm going to go disarm Bob's trip wire traps, call me if you need someone to ignore."

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
This was probably one of the better episodes in a long time. I loved the Warcraft wedding slaughter parody. And the fact that you incoporated the death of a character in the show (sort of) without actually getting rid of the important character. You guys should keep this up, despite the general disdain to anything that isn't ZP or Unskippable within the atypical user base on this site.

Calbeck

Bearer of Pointed Commentary
Jul 13, 2008
It's an old joke by now, but pretty well-done for all of that.

Oyster^^

Dec 27, 2008
Surprisingly, I enjoyed this one. Beth acting like a huge tool was a little unusual but all the other characters were spot on. Probably one of the only ones I enjoy

KhakiHat

Dec 28, 2008
I liked it. The boy's joyous frolicking across the bloody outdoor alter must have been a sight to behold.

remmus

Aug 31, 2009
hehe really funny episode, also nice to see your using a bit dog puns again, just try and keep a leash on it tho (hur hur I made a funny :p)