Game Dogs: Episode 10: E3

Kaiser0120

Mar 11, 2010
Vimbert said:
Kaiser0120 said:
Why does everyone keep saying they're pandering to furries?
Y'know, the avatar really gives you away. Those on the outside see it RATHER differently.
You know, I'm not stupid, I can tell what panders to furries. I really don't feel like this is it. This is like one of those cartoons that ended up MAKING furries. You know, the innocuous kind where they use anthropomorphic characters because it seems like good marketing, but then certain people respond to it rather... uniquely.

Seriously, these all just seem like run-down animal jokes, not FURRY jokes. Although maybe people just think and hear what they want.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
best episode yet, very good all round. I knew a good episode would come. the game trailer was funny, the arse-sniffing was funny. Good stuff

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
Now THIS is how you should make this show. Parody Game development and use common Dog behaviour for comic relieve.

Best episode yet and it got me interested again.

Though what is with Nerd dog (forgot his name, it's been 9 mediocre episodes cut me some slack) and his hands. He keeps putting his middle... finger against his palms. Either he really likes metal or you should work on another hand animation.

engineermk2004

Feb 21, 2010
This E3 episode could have been funny. It wasn't. One joke dragged on like something "Family Guy" would have cut short, the dialog at the beginning didn't seem like it was anything but a script, and, really, an alcoholic dog is nothing to laugh at. The saving grace was just at the end and the "two girls one cup" reaction Bob has.

Otterpoet

Jun 6, 2008
Wow... that got so awkward I nearly had to fast-forward... the cuts between the expressions was hilarious.

And damn! Silence of the Lambs for the win XD

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
The whole sniffing thing made me feel so uncomfortable, that I curled up my fingers into a fist and grimaced

If I could have spoken, I would have said 'eaaargh'

I am missing Gary's sensative side a little though

Athelstan

Jul 23, 2009
It's as if the last nine episodes built up to this glorious episode. This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. The booth *****, the sniffing that goes on too long and then long enough to become funny again, and then the "do you want to hump me?" Kudos to Game Dogs!

Soushi

Jun 24, 2009
Ummm... okay. I watched this just out of curiosity, and i'm going to stop now. Sorry, it just isn't funny, is more.... disturbing...

Kimosaber

Nov 2, 2008
WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I'm watching this episode and all this time I'm shaking my head. You've all but come out and flat out tell us that it takes place in the 80's. The 80's references are all over the place, the computer is one from the 80's, the PREMISE ITSELF (a tax software company shoehorns game-making into their repertoire) is something out of the 80's, specifically based in one of the major factors that caused the crash. AXL ROMA! THAT TV AT THEIR BOOTH WITH THE RABBIT EARS ON TOP!! 1980'S!!!

Yet here they are at E³. E³ was first held in 1995, not the 80's. That was CES.

It doesn't bother me so much that they're at E³ (everyone has episodes like this if it's a videogame show) as it does how you can run a site dedicated to video games and screw this piece of VG history up so badly. You could have slapped CES over the same episode and not change anything else and it would have worked out just fine. Yes, I understand that you're aiming for the teens that are idiotic towards this kind of thing but it's insulting to the people who actually know the past of videogames. If you MUST hold it at an E³-like expo, please just make one up or overblow CES (that last one isn't hard). This virtually ruined the episode for me.

Oh, and the rest of the episode...yeah. It was perfectly fine otherwise up until the butt-sniffing part, then a large man with LAZINESS spelled out in big letters with a marker on his shirt broke my door down, plopped down on my couch and started eating all of my chips. After the butt-sniffing started, it wasn't really funny anymore and screamed "WE HAD A DEADLINE TO MEET SO HERE'S A RUSHJOB ENDING HAHA IT'S FUNNY GET IT" to me. The entire ending after that point was like that, but most especially the butt-sniffing part. That was what, a few minutes to cut/pan the camera and move Yee a few pixels up and down every few moments? I'd expect that from NG or YouTube, not The Escapist. (maybe I should start?...)

There were alot of things wrong with this episode. It would have been good if it wasn't for those issues that I listed up there and won't list again.

It's been a good run so far, though. Ever since the show picked itself up from those terrible first few eps it's been pretty good.

Ricotez

Jan 17, 2010
@.@

CAN'T UNSEE

Naw, it was awkward, but funny, in an awkward way. God, it was so hilariously wrong on so many freaking levels :p

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Wait what, that was actually good and funny. Maybe I should start watching again. Good job guys, knew you could do it!