Game Dogs: Episode Four: Satan

AmbrMerlinus

Feb 2, 2009
I'm a little more excited about this series now that there's some semblance of plot. Bob is super deep. Deep like an empty bowl.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
Im gonna ban you, as soon as the escapist let me, I will ban you all, and then I will be promoted to the escapist decision seat, and ban you even more... But even after I banned you and your team, I will make it so that you cant ever be on any other website, ever. Also, if anyone think this serie is good, I will ban them too... and their mother, their friends and even their dog(durhdurh).

BAN,BAN,BANBANBANBANANABANANA......B-A-N-Y-U-O...O-U...You are banned now.

Am I funny? Thats what I though, Im not funny... then why do you think its funny in your episodes?

-Blue jellybean; Lets make a video game guys!
-Pink jellybean; Oh yeah! Great! But what video game? ;(
-Blue jellybean; I dont know...
-Yellow jellybean; Oh no, its Gray jellybean! 8O
-Gray jellybean; You suck, all of you, you are fired. ­:mad:
-Blue jellybean; Oh no, we need to make a good video game my friends, or we will be fired.
-Yellow jellybean; You're right! 8D
-Pink jellybean; But, I dont know anything, tell me what to do?! :S
-Blue jellybean; Lets all do a group hug, then make the bestest wideo gaaaame evar!
-All jellybeans; Yaaaaaaaaay! :D

Was that an interresting dialogue? Nope... nope it wasnt. Well it is for a 6 years old. Perhaps you should add a warning before your flash, like;

Warning; This serie is for the younger audiences, watch at your own risk if you are over the age of twelve you may get brain damage, bleeding eyes or sudently burst into flames. The viewer discretion is adviced.

At least the pace of the dialogue improved... not so slow anymore. Arf.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Much much better. But I hate the way Gary is repetive of his lines. He needs to mix it up a bit.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
daedrick said:
Im gonna ban you, as soon as the escapist let me, I will ban you all, and then I will be promoted to the escapist decision seat, and ban you even more... But even after I banned you and your team, I will make it so that you cant ever be on any other website, ever. Also, if anyone think this serie is good, I will ban them too... and their mother, their friends and even their dog(durhdurh).

BAN,BAN,BANBANBANBANANABANANA......B-A-N-Y-U-O...O-U...You are banned now.

Am I funny? Thats what I though, Im not funny... then why do you think its funny in your episodes?

-Blue jellybean; Lets make a video game guys!
-Pink jellybean; Oh yeah! Great! But what video game? ;(
-Blue jellybean; I dont know...
-Yellow jellybean; Oh no, its Gray jellybean! 8O
-Gray jellybean; You suck, all of you, you are fired. ­:mad:
-Blue jellybean; Oh no, we need to make a good video game my friends, or we will be fired.
-Yellow jellybean; You're right! 8D
-Pink jellybean; But, I dont know anything, tell me what to do?! :S
-Blue jellybean; Lets all do a group hug, then make the bestest wideo gaaaame evar!
-All jellybeans; Yaaaaaaaaay! :D

Was that an interresting dialogue? Nope... nope it wasnt. Well it is for a 6 years old. Perhaps you should add a warning before your flash, like;

Warning; This serie is for the younger audiences, watch at your own risk if you are over the age of twelve you may get brain damage, bleeding eyes or sudently burst into flames. The viewer discretion is adviced.

At least the pace of the dialogue improved... not so slow anymore. Arf.

I smell troll...

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
I think I'm detecting a pattern here. Seems like the folks who have at some point in their lives worked in an office understand and appreciate the humor of Game Dogs, and the people who have not, don't. Diffr'nt strokes.

Thankfully we have better ways of determining how well a show is doing other than counting the number of jackass comments in the forums, and from what we can tell, it's doing alright. Which, naturally, makes me all giddy.

Thanks for watching and commenting. If you're enjoying the story so far, hang on to your butts. The best is yet to come.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
I don't get it. This show was 3 weeks of shit, with one tiny glimmer of entertainment, and now it's...decent.Though you really need a new title sequence. The current one is just bland and uninteresting.

w1ndscar

Jul 22, 2009
PLEASE tell me this isn't supposed to be replacing Doomsday Arcade... *Also saying that DA is actually just being delayed would be nice too...*

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
w1ndscar said:
PLEASE tell me this isn't supposed to be replacing Doomsday Arcade... *Also saying that DA is actually just being delayed would be nice too...*
DA is just being delayed.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
Erugh....

I tried. I genuinely did. I thought that maybe it would get funny but then I watched this episode and remembered how focused it is on the fact that they're dogs (Yes we get it. Not funny or original to make your main characters dogs) I think that I shan't be wasting any more of my life watching this.

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
Thankfully we have better ways of determining how well a show is doing other than counting the number of jackass comments in the forums, and from what we can tell, it's doing alright. Which, naturally, makes me all giddy.
Just out of curiosity, what are these other ways? External discussion, critical approval, or high views? I suppose all of those would carry greater weight than the comments section. For what it's worth, I think you've handled the negative criticism relatively well considering the sheer amount of it, but don't write off any unhappy customers as trolls or "jackasses." There are a lot of valid points here and ignoring them won't get you anywhere with the dissenters or the show itself.
That being said, the show is definitely not my cup of tea. I suppose its brand of awkward humor isn't for me? But what kind of excuse is saying that you had to have been in an office environment to get it. The Office doesn't have that problem. If you want to shoot for niche appeal, by all means do, but those sorts of claims sound a bit elitist.