Game Dogs: Launch Party

pubesz

May 20, 2009
Very funny! I like it much better than season one. For me the humour hits the spot! Mr. Yee... you won't be missed :)

Whispering Death

May 24, 2009
I love everything on the Escapist. ZP, Doraleous, Unskippable, LRR, Bob Chipman. I love it all.

I thought the first season was poor and stopped watching. So I try this episode to see if things have improved.

Nope.

This series is just plain bad. Can we stop making Game Dogs and, instead, double the budget for Doraleous and Associates?

OisinDeBrun

Feb 11, 2010
uhmm i dont know what happened you guys :/ first few episodes i thought where great, and i thought it would be a re-placement for Apocolipce Lane... but nope, not impressed now weeks ive been looking forward to a new episode and this is it?..very disapointed Doraleous and Associates is the escapist flagship by a long shot i think. the episode was all over the place, and the "your fired" is just over done.

and one little plot hole.. why on earth would the gang give their cheques to the russians Just to keep their jobs when they could spend the money and just get some other job??... :/ whatever anyway i just had to vent this somewhere. keep it up anyway, hope it gets back on track ( even though it seems some people like it ) thanks!

OisinDeBrun

Feb 11, 2010
Whispering Death said:
This series is just plain bad. Can we stop making Game Dogs and, instead, double the budget for Doraleous and Associates?

YES! that may be the best thing!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Ok, not bad. Not terrible, but not great.

I'm actually kinda surprised at Jon Etheridge's involvement... thought he was busy enough with Doraleous and Associates... which blows this out of the water any day, I might add.

That said, it wasn't a bad start. Give us more Bob and far, far, FAR less of Gary's awful "are you insane?" "You're fired" clangers and you might actually have a decent show on your hands.

Also- a Blackberry? In the 1980s?

Where did that come from??

kajinking

Aug 12, 2009
Wish we could seem more of what we just saw here. This series still shows promise.

On a side note "WOLVERINES!!!"

viciouspen

Dec 23, 2007
I'm not sure whose personal albatross this is, because....I cant' figure any other way that this thing is being kept around, outside of you guys somehow banking so much in this that if you dont' make it somehow work that it'll cost you too much.
but yeah, whoever is going out of their way to keep this sad blight on what is usually the bright Escapist video family, take them out, and ironically, make them put their project down like old yeller.

Support Doraleous and look for more quality things like that. Put this poor dog to sleep.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
You sent the only the character I appreciated in this series (when I decide to watch it, that is) into space?

Well there goes any reason I had to watch this again...

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
He was holding a mp5! Not a m16! The funny thing is that the producers actually added "we know. Nobody cares but you" text to indicate that they are aware of the fact that i as a gun loving nerd noticed this obvious error. Hilarious!

Game Dogs is set on the right direction. Only time will tell if they are able to keep the high quality standard theyve just recently introduced!

TheJwalkR

May 20, 2009
The series still needs development however I still have hope!

The nam flashback was good!

joeinthebox

Sep 18, 2009
i thought i'd give it a try incase they had managed to make it funny in the 2nd season
but no its as dull as ever...

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
The stilted animations and the wooden characters really bring this series down. I suppose that's somewhat unavoidable with time constraints. I worked on a Sit-Com like project over 5 months once, it's very difficult. I'm impressed you can chug these out that fast, but the series is still bleh...

Calbeck

Bearer of Pointed Commentary
Jul 13, 2008
Bob was hilarious. His whizzing on Gary made me cringe at the end. -:/

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
The bob show: Now with more Bob, starring Bob as Bob. Did we mention it has Bob?
Okay, okay, maybe that's overdoing the joke a bit, but you see my point?

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Wolverines!!!!!! Besides the promo, funniest episode ive seen. Could have wasted a lot less time with that blackberry joke. Seriously though, just stop with the dog puns. Most of them are not subtle at all.