Game Dogs: Pilot Episode: D&D Kills

jokulhaups

Aug 13, 2008
Zero punctuation has better animation. Nothing special but I admit it was better than I thought it would be, that isn't saying too much though.

Frolly

Jan 5, 2010
very poor.
below mediocre.

made me cringe on a lot of jokes.

Wheres the film festival winners?!

LordGarbageMan

Jul 24, 2009
Ehhh I'm glad I didn't enjoy that. And now I can't used the word bitchin or else I remind myself of this. Doddernit

Noone From Nowhere

Feb 20, 2009
I guess I called it on the first clip, after all. Someone was holding back too much. I'm glad to see that I was right.
Okay, nit-pick time. Why did noone roll a Human character as a God/Devil/Legendary/Mythical Monster type character?

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
Furburt said:
Littlee300 said:
Furburt said:
I didn't laugh once, or even giggle. Jolly poor show chaps. I definitely won't be watching again anyway.

Theme song was great though.
Oh come on, you have to watch it again after they introduced the characters.
Must I? Even though I despised all the characters and couldn't give a care in the world as to what they do next?
Ooooh you don't like characters?

I don't care what will happen to them either, but I want to see what the creators can do with them before I can condemn the series.

13thforswarn

Jul 11, 2009
They replaced the URealms time slot with this crap??? Okay, it wasn't crap, but it doesn't come close to superiority of UR. It WAS only the first episode, so maybe I'm being to critical. Also, I think that they made the first episode about D&D to rub it the faces of UR fans as well as the creator. Suspicions aside, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazing.

EDIT: Btw, hats off to the animators, that must have taken really long to make!

Acidwell

Beware of Snow Giraffes
Jun 13, 2009
I didnt see any of the other videos even though i've been on here every day,wierd. I liked it though, as long as it doesnt spend too long in unforgotten realms territory

Ottoman

Nov 18, 2009
13thforswarn said:
They replaced the URealms time slot with this crap??? Okay, it wasn't crap, but it doesn't come close to superiority of UR. It WAS only the first episode, so maybe I'm being to critical. Also, I think that they made the first episode about D&D to rub it the faces of UR fans as well as the creator.
We're detecting huge amounts of Sarcasm on the fore scanners, Captain! At least, I think so. The computer could be mistaking it for Serious; if that's true, we're doomed. I recommend avoiding the mass, just to be safe.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
All of you going meh its alright...stfu it was good better then most first appearances just why dogs?

1.are you guys furries?

2.its ok if you are I'm just asking.

3.lol the ***** said bitchin'!

13thforswarn

Jul 11, 2009
Ottoman said:
13thforswarn said:
They replaced the URealms time slot with this crap??? Okay, it wasn't crap, but it doesn't come close to superiority of UR. It WAS only the first episode, so maybe I'm being to critical. Also, I think that they made the first episode about D&D to rub it the faces of UR fans as well as the creator.
We're detecting huge amounts of Sarcasm on the fore scanners, Captain! At least, I think so. The computer could be mistaking it for Serious; if that's true, we're doomed. I recommend avoiding the mass, just to be safe.
I wasn't being sarcastic...

Mirrorknight

Jul 23, 2009
Meh.

With a capital M.

Well, maybe it'll get better eventually. It wasn't like it was -bad-.

It just wasn't good.

At all.

gremily

Oct 9, 2008
First episode satisfied me. Looking forward to next episode. I give you smiley face as reward. :)

steveredd

Nov 20, 2009
what gave furries such a bad rep? try checking out a CSI episode called fur and lothing. then check MTV to see what they had to say. trust me it makes us look like freaks. Other than the the Stank from those shows are long gone and you guys might wanna check out g4 and what they had to say. oh yeah ONE more thing JACKIE! ( sorry coudlnt help it :p ) the term furry means we all like anthros with or without fur.