Game Dogs: The Hand of Fate

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Lord_Kristof said:
I'm hoping this is just some sort of a prank the creators are playing on us. Because seriously, when you think about it, this was completely arbitrary - the whole thing. There was NO NEED of getting rid of any characters in the series. They played their roles well, were likeable and presented different social/character types.

So yeah, if this is in fact what's happening, it seems completely random and unnecessary.
I agree. Unless the series is over, it didn't actually achieve anything (I only really found the arguing over the law to be amusing).

B Goy

Jan 5, 2010
We miss Doraleus and Associates for this? The film better be fucking worth it man.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
LMAO OMG XD

I couldn't stop saying OMG OMG OMG through the whole episode. That was one of the funniest ones I've seen in awhile but DAMN just wow XD

Ororon19

Mar 17, 2009
The episode was overall much darker than the show usually is, but it still had a few spots tickle my funny bone, not sure how the series is gonna make up for this loss though and I really hope it doesn't die out.

Segadroid

Apparently a Premium Member now
Mar 20, 2009
I have the feeling this episode was actually meant to blow up some dust. Therefore, I doubt it is canon.

Especially because I predicted that alot of members actually liked Bethany.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
Despite the fact that this was disturbingly dark and makes absolutely NO FUCKING SENSE in a series with a very light tone, this is probably an improvement. Then there's still the matter of the awful writing. Still a step in the right direction though.

Exterminas

Sep 22, 2009
Absolutely horrible and gross. What was the point of the whole thing? You built up characters in a series, start a second season and then, for no reason smash it into pieces?

What was the reason for that? The only thing I can imagine of was that the second season was too unpopular....

"Hey guys, game dogs isn't doing well. Apparently we aren't funny. What can we do to fix that?" - "Dunno. Kill stuff?"

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
I get the feeling the makers are having fun screwing with the viewers now...I find that amusing. Was worth watching, even if just for the 'will they do it?' element and I got a few laughs out of the legal bits, but I feel I've not watched enough to get a sense of dread from the deaths. From a non-regular perspective, the deaths seemed a little arbitrary in their execution.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
WNxSajuukCor said:
Yay for gratuitous cartoon gore and violence. Not sure why everyone is sooooo offended by the video. Yay for artistic rights and license I say lol.
You know very well why people are offended by this video. Not so much offended, though, as unhappy with this. I don't think this is what any of us signed up for.
And really, "Yay for gratuitous cartoon gore and violence"? Seriously?
Do you think that its "EXTREME!!!!" or "Kewl" or something? At best, you're apathetic about it, and you only say you like it because you think it will make you seem hardcore and special. At worst, you're a genuine sadist and need mental help.
And trust me, mental health issues are not as cool as they're made out to be in anime and TV. Not making an effort to properly handle mental issues just make you a burden on society.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Well...... I was going to call BS when Beth was the one who bought it, but then came the credits. I consider myself not entertained, a tasteless episode with little redeeming qualities.

Buccura

Aug 13, 2009
o_o I kind of liked Beth... I hope this isn't canonical. Then again, there seems to be very little in the way of cannon in this series.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Oh dear. I have a lot of questions.

1) What the hell does this kind of dark, dark, dark humour do in a light-hearted Office-like series like this?

2) Why would you do that? First of all, I'm pretty sure it was Chet who got voted down the worst, or at least he would be, if the damned Hand Of Fate worked for people. But, even disregarding that, what sense does this make?

Are you trying to anger the people who like Game Dogs by getting rid of characters they got used to? Or are you trying to win over people who don't like it? Either way, it's not a winning strategy.

Alright, the "sigh" joke was fucking hilarious, but I just don't see the point of it all.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Ahhh.
I get the gimmick now.
That was mean...oh so mean.

It wasn't death by lottery, but rather...life by lottery.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
MIIK900 said:
Has anyone else noticed the "a furrwork orange" tag on the video? hmm...
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Not sure what it means though.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
HankMan said:
Well...
That was
*Puts on sunglasses*
Ruff
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAH!

OT: Really dark, I don't know if I liked it. Good thing we got rid of Beth and Roger (although I voted Chet, but whatever), but it could have been done less rough.

weker

May 27, 2009
from my guess one of four things could be true
1stly chet could have won and they will resurrect the others in some way and kill him of for real
2ndly they could kill one of for real and just have episode for muck around
3rdly they could have killed of both characters in the ultimate arsehole move to piss off all viewers
4thly they couldn't care about vote and keep characters alive (one i hope fore)

also guessing the clockwork orange reference will have something to do with this as its called furwork orange