Game Grumps please don't pull shit like this.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Still one of the funniest moments in GG history.

In defense of EgoRaptor though, that red coin mini game is completely bullshit all its own. I was just playing that one again a couple of days ago, and it was one of the hardest Shine Sprites to get because of how the physics in that thing work. Then there's the red coins on the death water that's a pain in the ass to get to because of how long it takes to get a Yoshi to that island.

Dec 14, 2009
Neronium said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Still one of the funniest moments in GG history.

In defense of EgoRaptor though, that red coin mini game is completely bullshit all its own. I was just playing that one again a couple of days ago, and it was one of the hardest Shine Sprites to get because of how the physics in that thing work. Then there's the red coins on the death water that's a pain in the ass to get to because of how long it takes to get a Yoshi to that island.
Oh I agree, it's a bullshit level, but Arin's reaction is priceless XD

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
I've noticed that the Grumps very often have a problem with ignoring tutorials and playing like shit, and then complaining that the game sucks because they don't know how to play it.

I keep imagining them playing a "Shin Megami Tensei" game, not even bothering with negotiation (or doing it too much at the expense of fighting), fusing demons stupidly, not focusing on exploiting elemental weaknesses, or all of the above, and then ranting about it.

They even sucked at "Endless Ocean," and I had no idea it was even posssible to suck at "Endless Ocean."

Windcaler

Nov 7, 2010
I dont really watch game grumps (dont care for their show) but as I read this I had a thought. Shouldnt you send this directly to them via the private messaging system on youtube as your personal feedback rather then bringing it here? Granted you'll see much more discussion here but the chances of them seeing your feedback and being able to read it, consider it, and respond to it are far more limited here.