Game of Thrones Abridged: Game of Thrones Abridged - Teaser Trailer

Matt Lees

Mar 10, 2014
Game of Thrones Abridged - Teaser Trailer

When you play the game of thrones, you watch all your favorite characters die horribly. But at least there's gratuitous amounts of nudity!

Watch Video

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Matt!
I must have missed something but this was a surprise. Good to see the Escapist getting some more content creators that I'll probably enjoy.

Steve2911

May 3, 2010
D'awh this should be good. I was wondering if you'd try expanding the abridged concept out a bit.

Will watch. And every week I and thousands of others will test you to see if you've read the books and are worthy.

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
We are unreasonably excited about this series, and think you should be too.

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
A motherfucking Matt Lees on the Escapist! Ok, seriously, the only British gaming person who isn't in some way associated with Escapist left is XboxAhoy!

88chaz88

Jul 23, 2010
JonB said:
We are unreasonably excited about this series, and think you should be too.
Commencing unreasonable excitement now.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

IllumInaTIma said:
A motherfucking Matt Lees on the Escapist! Ok, seriously, the only British gaming person who isn't in some way associated with Escapist left is XboxAhoy!
Eh? When was TotalBiscuit ever involved with the Escapist?

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
88chaz88 said:
IllumInaTIma said:
Eh? When was TotalBiscuit ever involved with the Escapist?
He was at the Escapist Expo

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
Ah great Matt. Nice to see some more funny people on the escapist, hope you hold out longer than Doraleous and Associates.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
Hey Matt, do you do all the voices by yourself? That is damn impressive
Looking forward to Season 1

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
A part of me is excited to see Matt Lees again, but another part of me is so jaded at the number of abridged serieses out there that are just unfunny and crap. Ugh.

Matt Lees

Mar 10, 2014
Triaed said:
Indeed, I do everything myself. VO, editing, you name it. And thanks!

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
Glad to see M.Lees again :) and on one of my favorite site as well.. just splendid.
the trailer looks great.. can't wait to till next week :)

hickwarrior

a samurai... devil summoner?
Nov 7, 2007
Triaed said:
Actually, he does it in the style of the E3 abridged he's done. It's on youtube and one of the more well-known ones. I don't quite mind, though, I definitely can't get enough of that style.

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
This is really really low level abridging. I've seen sailor moon abridged episodes that were done better than this. The writing is lazy, the voice acting is subpar Also won't HBO make a fuss if you put this on the escapist which is obviously trying to make a profit on it.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Matt!!! It's great to see you here. I am looking forward to seeing more content from you!

Most all my fave game journalists seem to matriculate to the Escapist at some point, and Mr. Lees is a welcome addition!